Halo 4

Bulovski

Deal!

Are you in Norway ? I think there would be some timing issues unless you are fine with playing post 11 PM IST (which should be okay as it would be evening that time). I think we have played a few games of Halo Reach together, correct?

Are you in Norway ? I think there would be some timing issues unless you are fine with playing post 11 PM IST (which should be okay as it would be evening that time). I think we have played a few games of Halo Reach together, correct?

yup, currently in Norway; post 11 PM IST is fine with me!

And yeah, I remember that we'd teamed for a few games...dunno if H3 or Reach...but I remember those games were quite close :P

• 1 month later...

Guys,

I and Avishkar have been playing online for a couple of days and it's been good fun.

Would anyone else like to join?? The more people..the more fun the games.

Also,

we've been facing an issue with laggy Campaign co-op. It doesn't matter if I host it or if Avishkar hosts it, his gameplay seems to always lag.

Any suggestions to fix this?

• 5 weeks later...

This game has no chance against other games from same timeline like KZ3,Crysis2/3 & FarCry3

I could have sworn Zodka got banned for this EXACT same stuff.

But I guess rules are different for people on friendly terms with admins. ;)

Sure, when you do it, its called "giving your opinion". When someone else does it "Its trolling". Dont bother justifying anything though. I am sure you are safe, you picked the right console. :lol:

Not the case..turns out it's a known issue...and no fix either

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postsm1735551_Co-Op-campaign-lag-fix.aspx

How is that any different from what I said? :huh:

I don't remember correctly but AFAIK, the person who starts the game doesn't necessarily become the host. I think it's decided according to the connection parameters of the people playing. So, it is possible that Avishkar wasn't the host even once -- which is why he was lagging every time.

How is that any different from what I said? :huh:

I don't remember correctly but AFAIK, the person who starts the game doesn't necessarily become the host. I think it's decided according to the connection parameters of the people playing. So, it is possible that Avishkar wasn't the host even once -- which is why he was lagging every time.

oh, I get it now. :(

I always wondered why they wouldn't give us an option to choose a host. <_<

Damn hipsters. This was a major turn off for me.

What's the point if I can't enjoy the game with my buddies (personal opinion).

We ended up deciding to play Halo 3 campaign on legendary. So much for 343 being Bungie's successors.

So much for 343 being Bungie's successors.

When I compare 343 and Bungie, I think of Halo 4 and Halo Reach. In my book, Halo 4 wins every time.

Here's hoping that Halo 5 fixes everything that was wrong with both of those games.

Halo 4 > Halo Reach

In every aspect

Reach had a better campaign in my opinion with a more engaging storyline. By the time Halo 4's story started picking up, the campaign ended.

I played many chapters with a friend of mine and never faced any issues. Spartan ops is a different story but campaign worked absolutely fine for me.

I know that it's not a problem for all for many folks. But a significant bunch of people face the issue. It's not something that should be in a finished product, especially with a scale such as this one.

When I compare 343 and Bungie, I think of Halo 4 and Halo Reach. In my book, Halo 4 wins every time.

Here's hoping that Halo 5 fixes everything that was wrong with both of those games.

Reach isn't a definitive Halo game. When compared to Reach, Halo 4 is a better game, I admit though.

• 3 weeks later...

Halo Reach was supposed to follow the plot line in the book. I expected massive battles especially those Scarabs and destructions of many cruisers however we got mostly convert operations taken place before the actual battle like Commandos.

The enemies in Halo 4 feels weird and do not compensate the boring Flood missions. Thank god the Covenant saves Halo 4. Killing the Elites feels more satisfying than the Forerunners robots. Hope the Brutes the Hunters and interesting tank/air battles make a return in Halo 5.

Archived