God of War: Origins Collection

145 posts in this topic

God Of war Origins Collection

Developer-

Publisher- Sony

System-

Release-

Description

Featuring the two God of War PSP games, Chains of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta, remastered in both HD and 3D, the Origins Collection will be available later this year for PS3. It should be good – I’ve been wanting to play these but never got round to them on my PSP; so the fact that I will be able to play them on my HDTV is great!

Video

Screenshots

dQT76.jpg

wN5Yi.jpg

oDft2.jpg

hTcnh.jpg

Edited by playstation

Day 1 buy for sure.GOW3 made me buy a PS3,now on course for a 3D TV if it isnt too overpriced when it comes to india.cant wait for september.

Edited by hope

Awesome Trailer, dont mind what it looks like as long as it plays like God of War. :wOOtjumpy:

Haven't picked up the PS2 re-mastered games yet (played them on the PS2), they should take out a bundle for all 4 games in one pack, or maybe even a GOW 3 thrown in.

Awesome Trailer, dont mind what it looks like as long as it plays like God of War. :wOOtjumpy:

Haven't picked up the PS2 re-mastered games yet (played them on the PS2), they should take out a bundle for all 4 games in one pack, or maybe even a GOW 3 thrown in.

another collection of collections :rofl:

another collection of collections :rofl:

"Yo, I heard you like collections. So we put a collection in your collection so you can collect while you collect!!"

:P

1 person likes this

Sony Kratos ka khoon choos choos pe paise bana raha hai.. Give Kratos some rest.. When I bought the GOW Collection.. Played GOW 1 and then got bored halfway playing GOW 2.. It was too much Kratos overdose.. GOW III was awesome.. loads of wow moments.. now some more Kratos overdose :suicide:

That was long time back,lol. Now ive completed all three GOW games :P

wow cool :thumbsup:

god for you.. know u proved that u are not a sissy who is scared to see blood, anger revenge and hacking of bodies :P

martini bada ho gaya :clapping:

no kidding. they are milking the sh*t of out this ip.

Edited by [email protected]@n