God of War: Origins Collection

playstation

finished the games, brilliant HD remake, only if they had spent some more time on the cutscenes.

Lightning is absolutely fantastic.

So when can I borrow it :fear: ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Started Ghost Of Sparta.I must say its freakin amazing :O If this would have been originally made on PS3 then it would have been :O Reached temple of Athena :punk: The Lava Flowing is absolute gorgeous to watch :O The Music is still giving me goosebumps especially in the Callisto Fight :samui:

Whatever i have played its just jaw dropping and Faptastic.Ready at Dawn :majesty:

• 2 weeks later...

Cleared Sunken Atlantis and the game is absolutely Magnificent till now :thumbsup: The Ship Chaos was absolutely Thrilling :wOOtjumpy: The game is Brilliant :gunsmilie:Midas Butchering was also great but nothing could beat the GOW3 Gods Butchering by Kratos especially Poseidon :gunsmilie:

Finished Ghost Of Sparta.What a Game :majesty: The Ending was Chilling,fantastic game.The fire on the blades was the best addition :clapping: After the end,now i want to beat the crap out the of God`s once again in God of war 3.My 9th God of war 3 playthrough now.The new extra features unlocking system is great also :clapping:

After the credits,The grave man after burying Deimos and Kratos`s Mother says now only the Other one is left means Kratos.But in the end of God Of War3 it was not shown the grave man burying Kratos therefore Kratos is Alive :wOOtjumpy:

Having played all the God Of War entries now.This is how i rate them:

1)God Of War 3

2)God Of War 1

3)God Of War:Ghost Of Sparta

4)God Of War 2

5)God Of War:Chains Of Olympus

Now eagerly await God Of War on PS3 or PS VITA.Santa Monica listed a vacancy for a Military Shooter Game and then it was rumored it maybe the next god of war.Actually the Hint they have given already in the First God Of War itself.Kratos kills Cronos by the Blade of Olympus,Cronos Dies and then have a look at this video

Military Shooter maybe but in the end a new hero is spoken,who is it :naughty: Its just an assumption,the theory maybe completely wrong :P But how they will incorporate Shooting in God OF War.One thing is for sure,Santa Monica wont make the usual Shooting game cause there are plenty in the Market.Interesting that video is,isnt it :naughty:

Archived