Official Wii-U Thread

I know but I'm not putting the charger into 220V to see if it works or not. I know the 3DS charger is purely 120V because I blew the old one by trying 220V. Plus the plug has one flat pin wider than the other, they do it so you don't put the plug ulta in power outlet in the US, but it doesn't fit into any of my round-to-flat adapters, so I just use the down-converter.

:O ..darra diya yaar...bhai tu toh .. sailor hai ...high seas mein travel kiya..bada bada aventure kiya hai.......Ek baar try karna ..:P

btw which down converter you using...

Mohit bhai....Long time Wii U owner here, those adapters (both for console and the game pad) may have labels of 110 V but lemme tell you, both are fully compatible in our country.

I too had similar dilemma before buying and I had asked in the forums too. Some guys have opened up the internals of those power bricks and confirmed.

Mohit bhai....Long time Wii U owner here, those adapters (both for console and the game pad) may have labels of 110 V but lemme tell you, both are fully compatible in our country.

I too had similar dilemma before buying and I had asked in the forums too. Some guys have opened up the internals of those power bricks and confirmed.

Add me on miiverse

Meharjas is my id

Sure mate...Let's have some MK8 sessions

i haz no mk8 ;-;

only mario and luigi game that u get with wii u

and monster hunter 3 ultimate :P

thanks bro for the info.

Chullu bhar paani mein .........

Tum log sab ladkhi ko dekh ke game le leta hai.. :spank:

I don't like Salman lekin yeh gana .... mera bhi aisa hi halat hai.

Mohit mera offer reject karke achha nahi kiya ! ab bhugto iski sajaa :harhar:

Arey bro...Rs 19500 bohat expensive parr reha tha...main utna afford nahi kar pata...US mein bhi bohat low hoga almost close to $200-250 ke beech toh hi lunga ..otherwise...nahi lunga.

Tum log sab ladkhi ko dekh ke game le leta hai.. :spank:

I don't like Salman lekin yeh gana .... mera bhi aisa hi halat hai.

Arey bro...Rs 19500 bohat expensive parr reha tha...main utna afford nahi kar pata...US mein bhi bohat low hoga almost close to $200-250 ke beech toh hi lunga ..otherwise...nahi lunga.

Apun toh 10k ka khareeda :smokey:

Archived