Official Wii-U Thread

• 1 month later...
Rumor: Nintendo Cancels Wii U Development Of The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

http://www.gamerevolution.com/news/rumor-nintendo-cancels-wii-u-development-of-the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-38651

MadarC*** company ...bc ...tum log ka sala har saal loss hoyaga....switch bhi nahi chalega...

• 3 weeks later...

What are you talking about

It's still available for pre-order on their site. http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-wii-u

Also considering the expected release date, game development must have been finished long back.

There are rumors going around that the game is not going to be a launch title for Switch so probably there are issues with the game development..Anyways, we'll know all of it next week during the presentation.

There are rumors going around that the game is not going to be a launch title for Switch so probably there are issues with the game development..Anyways, we'll know all of it next week during the presentation.

I too heard that rumour a couple of months back. Same source also said that game was complete and only localisation was taking time.

Now there are new rumours that the game will be ready on time, or will be available very soon after launch. That fits with the way Nintendo are promoting the console, only Zelda is being talked about. Of course there is nothing to suggest that the game has been cancelled.

Let's see what they say in the presentation.

• 6 months later...

Been playing Skyward on Wii u .....fantastic start ...absolutely enjoying it .....first of all toh i would like to say it definitely does not look bad even on full hd 42 inch tv....i was not expecting SKyward to look this good on hd tv....I was not even planning to play on TV because of this but since connecting wii motion thing and all requires space so though TV ke paas table pe hi thik hai...

THere is only one big complain....the wires of that Wii controller motion capture thing....the one that sits on the table ....is so damn thin ..... dar lagta hai thod nahi du kahi...

14 minutes ago, playstation said:

Been playing Skyward on Wii u .....fantastic start ...absolutely enjoying it .....first of all toh i would like to say it definitely does not look bad even on full hd 42 inch tv....i was not expecting SKyward to look this good on hd tv....I was not even planning to play on TV because of this but since connecting wii motion thing and all requires space so though TV ke paas table pe hi thik hai...

THere is only one big complain....the wires of that Wii controller motion capture thing....the one that sits on the table ....is so damn thin ..... dar lagta hai thod nahi du kahi...

It's not a motion capture device like Playstation Eye. It is called a sensor bar and is just an infrared beam emitter. The Wii remote captures the signal and it uses that to move the mouse pointer around the screen. Skyward Sword does not require it. It uses the inbuilt MotionPlus for moving the mouse. So how it works is sensor bar transmits infrared light, Wii remote "sees" the light and calculates it's position, that position is sent to Wii console via bluetooth, Wii console moves the mouse on screen.

You can actually replace that sensor bar with 2 candles placed few inches apart and point the Wii remote at them and it will work :D The wire is so thin because it only provides power to the infrared LEDs that are inside the sensor bar. There is no signal being sent from the sensor bar back to the console.

Basically you only need the sensor bar to start the game. After that you can put it away and continue playing. If the wire is bothersome there are wireless battery operated sensor bars available.

1 minute ago, bowser said:

It's not a motion capture device like Playstation Eye. It is called a sensor bar and is just an infrared beam emitter. The Wii remote captures the signal and it uses that to move the mouse pointer around the screen. Skyward Sword does not require it. It uses the inbuilt MotionPlus for moving the mouse.

You can actually replace that sensor bar with 2 candles placed few inches apart and point the Wii remote at them and it will work :D The wire is so thin because it only provides power to the infrared LEDs that are inside the sensor bar. There is no signal being sent from the sensor bar back to the console.

Basically you only need the sensor bar to start the game. After that you can put it away and continue playing. If the wire is bothersome there are wireless battery operated sensor bars available.

Bhai...kaha tha itna din...... :O .....Respect man!.....:bow:

How long is Zelda Skyward....on the net it says 45 hrs....f**k thats too long.... :P

Btw game is really nice ... i am now starting to understand how internet was reporting in Wii days that playing games on Wii actually is a equivalent to swimming or other exercises ....it really does feel like you putting quite some effort.... skywayrd is so much about using wii motion controlling and nunchuck controlling. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 06/07/2017 at 8:05 PM, playstation said:

How long is Zelda Skyward....on the net it says 45 hrs....f**k thats too long.... :P

Btw game is really nice ... i am now starting to understand how internet was reporting in Wii days that playing games on Wii actually is a equivalent to swimming or other exercises ....it really does feel like you putting quite some effort.... skywayrd is so much about using wii motion controlling and nunchuck controlling. 

QUite far in Skyward still much left but game is getting less interesting now....the dungeons are pretty weak and boss fights few and far between are also bit dull. 

Hope it picks up after the other half of the game. 

Archived