IVG apparels and accessories

godspeed4476

67 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Me likes Orion's design very much :) Good job dude :thumbsup:

I have a few suggestions, not sure if it works :bounce:

I feel that the front of the Tee can have both Kratos and Drake and if possible a soldier ( MW or BF series style ) and sure that IVG logo in the heart :)

The back of the Tee can have a controller and that url is definitely a win :bandit:

Is it a bad idea Orion ?

Just saw Orion's desgins. They're great but two issues:

1. It's copyright infringement, which we can't have

2. The print area is massive. It's going to be sh*t expensive. We're talking around Rs 1,000 per t-shirt.

well that's a novel way to beat your competition :P

If you did not realize , THERE IS NO COMPETETION !

We are all trying to benefit from these designs , the maker doesn't get anything .

But Sam makes a valid point :good:

Just saw Orion's desgins. They're great but two issues:

1. It's copyright infringement, which we can't have

2. The print area is massive. It's going to be sh*t expensive. We're talking around Rs 1,000 per t-shirt.

I already brought up these issues a few pages ago.

So I guess adding in a copyright line won't help.

But I thought GI had already made a t-shirt and it had Kratos on it.

well that's a novel way to beat your competition :P

:rofl:

If you did not realize , THERE IS NO COMPETETION !We are all trying to benefit from these designs , the maker doesn't get anything .But Sam makes a valid point :good:

:doh:

I already brought up these issues a few pages ago.

So I guess adding in a copyright line won't help.

But I thought GI had already made a t-shirt and it had Kratos on it.

It's not as simple as adding a copytight line. We would have to take permissions from those who own the IP, and they will definitely refuse. Also, we didn't have a Kratos t-shirt.

I had apprehensions myself regarding the validity of his designs, but you could have raised the point much earlier when he posted his designs, it would have actually given him time to come up with something more generic. but you only decided to come blazing forward when you started to loose, where is the sportsmanship in you, when is the tyranny gonna end? is this all the members mean to you something to trample over on your lunch?

@Sackboy: dont start taking sides with sam, what he is doing is completely wrong and against the spirit of IVG, dont you dare aid his corruption of IVG or the darkness will engulf you as well

It's not as simple as adding a copytight line. We would have to take permissions from those who own the IP, and they will definitely refuse. Also, we didn't have a Kratos t-shirt.

Yeah I understand.

And I thought you guys did. Thats the whole reason I decided to use the characters :doh:

Besides, like I said before, if the copyright thing will be an issue, I'd pull my designs from this thread.

I had apprehensions myself regarding the validity of his designs, but you could have raised the point much earlier when he posted his designs, it would have actually given him time to come up with something more generic. but you only decided to come blazing forward when you started to loose, where is the sportsmanship in you, when is the tyranny gonna end? is this all the members mean to you something to trample over on your lunch?

@Sackboy: dont start taking sides with sam, what he is doing is completely wrong and against the spirit of IVG, dont you dare aid his corruption of IVG or the darkness will engulf you as well

Haha dude I seriously don't know if you're trolling or actually being serious :lol:

But it's no big deal man.

I'll come up something that doesn't violate copyrights when I get the time.

Archived