Gaming Headphones Guide & Discussion.

playstation

I have mostly decided on buying AD700 for gaming with some movies. I am concerned about how much sound leakage it will have at medium volume ? I also intend to use it in office to listen to music and dont want to disturb the people sitting in the next cube ? Anyone can comment ?

I auditioned Sennheiser HD 518 (Open Back) & HD 449 (Closed Back) over the weekend at their experience zone. While the Open Back was clearly much more enjoyable - it was clear with the amount of sound leakage that it cant be used in office without disturbing the neighbours :( I wasnt willing to spend 6-7k for gaming only use - so was forced to look at closed back.

ATH-M50's were about ~$100 in US while the others option Creative Aurvana Live! was only about $80. Also i could get CAL! for around 5.8k through amazon.in - so i ordered them today. Hopefully should get them in a week or so.

• 4 weeks later...

Any NEW headsets by TRITTON / TURTLE BEACH / ASTRO coming specifically for the next gen consoles ?

Google din't return my search for the same . Also if i want to buy from the currently available one's , is A50 a good choice for my PS4 ?

But its not fulfilled by amazon .....even I want them but hesitating as I don't know about the seller I bhejo :/

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Already have the RS 170 but it doesn't have chat input / output

Edit : in my last days of ps3 usage i used a bluetooth headset for chat input & these for game audio and chat output . Not sure how to do that setting for the Ps4 :(

Help would be appreciated !

My advice - instead of buying any of these gaming headphones - invest in proper cans from Audio Technica / Sennheiser etc and buy just the mixamp.

Nvm . I'll try to do the settings on my own and will provide an update if something works out !

• 1 month later...

so need to buy a some awesome gaming headsets which have awesome sound,has mic and it should have voice clarity,should be universal and should not hurt my ears while playing for long hours

please suggest some if u have one in mind. thanks :)

so need to buy a some awesome gaming headsets which have awesome sound,has mic and it should have voice clarity,should be universal and should not hurt my ears while playing for long hours

please suggest some if u have one in mind. thanks :)

Whats your budget ?

Whats your budget ?

well i was buying astros A50 so u can say 300$=17k

it would be difficult for me too source some headsets avail in us but ill try so u can suggest headsets avail there :)

thanks in advance

well i was buying astros A50 so u can say 300$=17k

it would be difficult for me too source some headsets avail in us but ill try so u can suggest headsets avail there :)

thanks in advance

Sennheiser G4me One if you need with inbuilt mic.

Otherwise buy cheap desktop mic + Sennheiser 598 / Audio Technica AD 700 / Audio Technica M50

Don't fall for gaming brands - the traditional audiophile brands will be miles better considering you also have the budget.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Otherwise buy cheap desktop mic + Sennheiser 598 / Audio Technica AD 700 / Audio Technica M50

Don't fall for gaming brands - the traditional audiophile brands will be miles better considering you also have the budget.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

all of them are wired :(

need wireless.....

The Siberia v2.0 he has currently are better than those over-priced earmuffs.

Harjas, LOGITECH G930 is one of the few headsets that might satisfy your needs.

The Siberia v2.0 he has currently are better than those over-priced earmuffs.

Harjas, LOGITECH G930 is one of the few headsets that might satisfy your needs.

ah cool il check it out :D thanks

Sennheiser RS 170 and RS 180 fits your budget.

Although all wireless products are just for cheap show-off. Any reason why you want it over wired?

Agree. The SQ of a wired headset will beat wireless anyday. Another option for you might be buying the Mixamp and a good headphone from Sennheiser / Audio Technica / Beyerdynamic.

Have been Using Skull Candy, Best For Gaming as far as my Experience!

Well, Skull Candy looks good - but far better options in that price range for Sound Quality.

Archived