Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

CM Sunny

Played the demo it's seriously awesome sauce :wOOtjumpy: , i feel uneasy with the PS3 Controls though , as i am more familiar with the Xbox 360 controller for this game , damn it , i hate sony controllers :furious:

If Naruto UNS2 Was heaven for you anime fighter lovers then i don't know what we can call this , the satisfaction of beating up people to the core & doing Rad Air combo's thats what i live for :boxing:

Naruto UNSG Demo - oo / oo [ oo - Infinity ]

CyberConnect2 are simply gods descended on earth :majesty::arigato: , :cheers: mates Fighting Game of the All time for me [ at least till a newer version comes out :P ]

Ok not to spam the thread , i just want a damn answer , does the Pre-Oder version from game4u , flipkart & nextworld come with the two ninja cards that everyone is getting with the game disc box ?

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone got the game , game4u is showing the game in stock for 2-3 days now while i have yet to get my copy from flipkart , this is really annoying , the world is playing the epicness of a fighter & we have to wait in torment to get our hands on it

• 3 months later...

376511_388343107890546_1319402062_n.jpg

Naruto Games from Bandai :

‘NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: ULTIMATE NINJA STORM GENERATIONS’ SHIPS ONE MILLION UNITS WORLDWIDE

NAMCO BANDAI Games Inc. today marked another big milestone in the story of the NARUTO video game franchise with the news that the most recent game in the series, NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations, has shipped in excess of one million units worldwide since its Japanese launch in February and worldwide launch in March 2012. The game’s popularity in North America and Europe has driven the title’s global success, with sales of over 420,000 in each region. Japan and Asia is responsible for the other 160,000 sales to date.

Namco / Bandai & CyberConnect2 :majesty: , the publishers & developers i highly respect :first:

• 4 weeks later...

Ok i am playing the game online , but people have found new ways to spam now , since the substitution jutsu is limited they now spam , chakra moves & special moves [full chakra gauge moves] , they just sit back afar & spam he same chakra move , i like to do the eye candy combo moves , air combo's , but i rarely get the chance to do it , another problem is that the online mode of ranked match has only team battles , no option for a 1v1 match , and i am really bad at using support characters while playing online , so please someone help me , please tell me moves which can let me play the game how it is meant to be played using , combos along with chakra moves & not just spamming , i want to win but win with my dignity and with cheap ways

Ok i am playing the game online , but people have found new ways to spam now , since the substitution jutsu is limited they now spam , chakra moves & special moves [full chakra gauge moves] , they just sit back afar & spam he same chakra move , i like to do the eye candy combo moves , air combo's , but i rarely get the chance to do it , another problem is that the online mode of ranked match has only team battles , no option for a 1v1 match , and i am really bad at using support characters while playing online , so please someone help me , please tell me moves which can let me play the game how it is meant to be played using , combos along with chakra moves & not just spamming , i want to win but win with my dignity and with cheap ways

did you play NUNS2 online ?

add me topgamerz56 will teach u tons of moves

Man I cant believe there are already 4 games for this series :ko: ..... I waited for so long for the first game (took years of development).I tried out this games Demo , not willing to pay 60$ again. I think they need an overhaul . The balance is definitely much better and more interesting.

they promised many mechanics in the first game which were removed and finally never ever added even in the sequls.

Nope i had it on the x360 & never updated my xbox live account since i got it early last year , i was saving for ps3 games then

the complaints you made were there in the 2nd game,

I had to lose a lot before I started winning (With Kiba)

I suggest google a Nuns dedicated forum & see the begginer tips, that helped me

the complaints you made were there in the 2nd game,

I had to lose a lot before I started winning (With Kiba)

I suggest google a Nuns dedicated forum & see the begginer tips, that helped me

Thanks bro , i found saiyan island & naruto forum , if these are no good then please do tell me one that has helped you , btw isn't there any way that we can use different characters to counter spamming ? i was awesomely beaten up by a guy using sakura & i was using Kakuzou , he didn't even use support characters , he just did some dash like move which is sakura running & throwing punches , for a fact i hate that you can't have single ranked match , those team matches lead to more spamming , like kimimaru & daidara in the same team

This game or Dragon Ball z Ultimate tenkaichi?

pl0x help

UT is bad it's full of QTE like button prompts during fights , from raging blast i guess the DBZ Games don't even look like fighting games , rather they look like beat em ups , call me old school but i refuse to call a game a fighting game if it does not have the big health bars on top ,having health indicators like you see in action games just ruins the core concept of fighting games

DBZ Games of this generation of consoles have been nothing special , the only one that would be good is Burst Limit , it has withstood the test of time & still remains the best DBZ of this generation , HD Collection wont count as those are older games remade in HD

If you can find burst limit please do get it , and wait for flipkart to do those major price drops they did a couple of weeks back , NUNSG was for rs.2379 & NUNS2 Was for rs.1700

Archived