Onslaught Begins This September 2011

My list

Deus Ex HR (pc)

Ace Combat 7: Assault Horizon

Battlefield 3

ES Skyrim

KoFXIII

Team ICO Collection

Will get UC3 used, and Stronghold 3 and Space marine depending on reviews and price. And might push some of the above titles to next year depending on time.

My list

Ace Combat 7: Assault Horizon

:majesty:

yaar this game is really looking superb. good to see some people have it on their new buy list instead of used......and ace combat has always been one of my favourites ....but i will wait for it to show on tp...team ico le and uc3 le is all that i am going to buy new....they both already quite expensive....:nervous:

It would be a tough find on tp. Only the fans of the series are likely to get it and they may not put it up for sale unless its particularly disappointing. Not to mention comming from Namco it would most likely be 3.5k here, in which case Ill have to import it.

It would be a tough find on tp. Only the fans of the series are likely to get it and they may not put it up for sale unless its particularly disappointing. Not to mention comming from Namco it would most likely be 3.5k here, in which case Ill have to import it.

true.....did not realize that .....i guess then i will get it later from PA..

they all do man...in recent times they all do...some take a bit more time some a little less....otherwise playasia asian versions are usually cheap too and at times their price fall soon too...

yea but it's obvious that the better a game sells, the slower it's price will drop. and gears 3 is going to sell like crazy.

not particularly interested in playing the game on day 1 but if pre-order discounts push the price down to 1.8-2k i might consider it.

Archived