~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

Dexter Update

As if Dexter Morgan doesn’t have enough problems, now he’ll face a new bad guy, too: Ray Stevenson will play the head of a Russian crime syndicate in a multi-episode arc on the seventh season of “Dexter.”

Stevenson has starred in TV’s “Rome” and in movies like “Thor” and “Punisher: War Zone,” will also star in the “Thor” sequel and this summer’s “G.I. Joe: Retaliation.” He also stars in Billy Bob Thorton’s latest directorial effort, the drama “Jayne Mansfield’s Car.”

“Dexter,” which was renewed for a seventh and eighth season by Showtime in November, will begin its seventh season on Sept. 30. It will pick up with Dexter being caught in the act of murder by his sister-through-adoption, Deb - who also happens to be in love with him.

Read more: http://www.montrealgazette.com/entertainment/Rome+star+Stevenson+Dexter/6522815/story.html#ixzz1tLtQvVpH

Edited by sharat

^^Really?

I came here to post that it was the best episode of GOT ever. There were two moments when i gulped with emotion-The swearing of allegiance to Catelyn Stark by the giant blonde woman, and the scene with Dany and Joram in the end. But even then almost all the other scenes were brutal, intelligent, and for once i got the feeling that every character had deep insight about themselves-i think the writers and actors out-did themselves this week-Sir davos and Stanley, Arya and Pappa Stark, and when the

soldiers leave Winterfell, i suddenly had a dark feeling in the pit of my stomach

New names were thrown about, we traveled thousands of miles in every scene, and a major character was killed. It was all so satisfyingly heady and supremely fun.

^^Really?

I came here to post that it was the best episode of GOT ever. There were two moments when i gulped with emotion-The swearing of allegiance to Catelyn Stark by the giant blonde woman, and the scene with Dany and Joram in the end. But even then almost all the other scenes were brutal, intelligent, and for once i got the feeling that every character had deep insight about themselves-i think the writers and actors out-did themselves this week-Sir davos and Stanley, Arya and Pappa Stark, and when the

soldiers leave Winterfell, i suddenly had a dark feeling in the pit of my stomach

New names were thrown about, we traveled thousands of miles in every scene, and a major character was killed. It was all so satisfyingly heady and supremely fun.

I don't know why I felt that way. I was just bored throughout.

On another note, I started watching The Office again. Season 05. :bigyellowgrin: Love this show

^^Really?

My feelings exactly. My 2nd favorite episode of the season so far.

I don't know why I felt that way. I was just bored throughout.

On another note, I started watching The Office again. Season 05. :bigyellowgrin: Love this show

check this YT channel..the guy is uploading the deleted scenes from all the episodes..they're simply amazing..some are funnier than the actual episodes...

http://www.youtube.com/user/spacegalaxy2012?feature=g-all-u

So who's excited for Aamir's new show ??

above, i think that's apt timing to air such kind of show.. remember when we used to see Mahabharta, Ramayana with parents and stuff at that time.

The kind of buzz its making and Talaash postponement, it better be good..

Bryan Cranston Confirms 'Breaking Bad' Season 5 Will Be Split In Two

After tense negotiations that almost sent "Breaking Bad" to another network, AMC finally renewed the show last year for a fifth and final season of 16 episodes. At the time, it was rumored that the fifth season of "Breaking Bad" would be split in two. But an official statement regarding the split has yet to be released.

However, "Breaking Bad" star Bryan Cranston confirmed the split in no uncertain terms during a new interview with Entertainment Weekly.

“We’re splitting it,” Cranston told the magazine. “We’re going to shoot the first eight, then take a four-month production break, then the rest will air next year.”

A spokesman for Sony Pictures TV responding to Cranston's quote said that the four month production break was only "one scenario" under consideration. And while fans will presumably be upset about having to wait almost a calender year for the conclusion of the series, it may be in AMC's best interests to hold the final episodes of "Breaking Bad" back. For starters, it will give the network two more summers with one of its most critically acclaimed shows and it will presumably be eligible to rack up more Emmy Awards as well.

The fifth season premiere of "Breaking Bad" is currently filming in New Mexico; and according to Cranston, it takes place shortly after the harrowing events of the fourth season finale.

“We pick up right where we left off,” noted Cranston. “We’re cleaning up the pieces from last season’s huge ordeal where Gus Fring was forced to meet his maker. It’s not as easy as Walter thought. And as we’ve discovered over the years, you don’t really know who Walter White is. I’m still discovering who he is and I’m trying to allow myself to be open to him going darker and darker. There’s physical danger to himself and his family, plus there’s the emotional danger due to his anger and hubris. It’s about the evil that men do and where that takes him.”

"Breaking Bad" will return to AMC this summer.

Finished watching Scrubs. I really thought it was down the garbage chute after the terrible 6th and 7th season but the 8th one turned out to be excellent. And the finale was superb.

Gonna pretend the 9th season doesnt exist and leave it at the excellent ending.