~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

Two and a half men I think up to season 5 and then it gets tired. Friends up to season 6 or 7. IASIP I've watched a few episodes on and off. One of these days I'll marathon it. Come to think of it I've fallen behind in everything over the past few months. Finally managed to catch up on Supernatural thanks to Prime.

Friends is like comfort food. You just turn it on and leave it in the background while you half pay attention to it. Its pretty much always enjoyable.

Sure the last 3-4 seasons are average but if I see an episode running, I wont switch.

• Like 2

It's on Netflix. Fva2qhz.gif

It's my favourite comedy show. It is actually still focused on comedy and not changed to Drama-Com or Rom-Com which is what makes me keep watching.

Trust me, I have seen IASIP countless amount of times. Recently, watched it for ~60+ days straight a few months back. Daily 4-5 episodes. Whenever I'm bored or feel down, I just tune into it. Any random episode and you will be back to your happy laughing self. It's THAT good and funny. The comedy is genuine.

What makes it best is, even after so many years and 11 seasons, nothing changed. It's still the same old show. The characters still have their original charm. Cannot say the same for other (comedy) shows. Wait, there are no comedy shows at all. All just turn into some random drama/romance crap after few seasons.

Airing today. Cannot wait. ugWaktS.gif

its not there in netflix india :( had seen a few episodes on TV,it was epic......but cant watch on TV......damn ads popup every 15mins <_<

hopefully netflix india will add this show soon

its not there in netflix india :( had seen a few episodes on TV,it was epic......but cant watch on TV......damn ads popup every 15mins <_<

hopefully netflix india will add this show soon

I dunno how legal this is. :P

Edited by Aftrunner
  • Like 1

The Office vs Parks and Recreation - which one should I go with first ?

Parks an....

Parks!

Parks and Rec

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

vrbtS5l.gif

• Like 2

The Office vs Parks and Recreation - which one should I go with first ?

Both are funny, Parks is relatively subtle and The Office (US version) is more of the slapstick variety ....

Here's a clip from the Parks , just to get you a feel of how the comedy would be :