~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

you guys should try watching "OZARK" from Netflix .Has the under currents of breaking bad and a lot darker.Has elements of thriller in it. Seems to be reviewing decently as well.
Very good show.. and that ending so good..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Looks awesome!
What is this a dubbed show with high profile actors doing the voice overs..? Loved the background score reminded me of kung fury..

56 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Started watching Ozaark. First two episodes were pretty good.

bc...chalu bhi karr liya :rant: 

m gonna finish WW first, abhi yeh DL ko rakh dega :P 

watching WW E6

so far so good

one thing that totally f**ks me up: u have got such high tech at ur disposal, and yet, all of ur tube-lights on each floor, flicker! r u f**king kidding me?

what f**kton of BS this E6 of WW

i mean, they have the f**king controller right in their hands and they can just turn her off, but nope :facepalm: 

anyways, lets see how it goes, as the eppy ends on the note..."dear boys....we are going to have some fun aren't we?" :wOOtjumpy: 

let's have some fun beechpapa :happydance: 

I saw the first 4 episodes of Ozark. Its not that great. The first episode is the best. Kinda goes downhill after that. Its not really exciting and a lot of the stuff feels like filler. Like a poor man's Breaking Bad. 

I will probably finish the season but not really impressed. Its a shame, cause I really like Bateman and thought the concept was great. 

Wait till Sep 1 for Narcos Season 3 to get an actual solid crime drama. 

just started resuming narcos

started s1e3

"....this

Spoiler

cat

is DEA"

and OMG i was like WTF? these narcos gonna get it in the a*s big time now :wOOtjumpy: can't wait to see what's gonna happen :wOOtjumpy:

Edited by Pushy
hand typed codes, y u no work

On 7/29/2017 at 1:06 PM, sobbii said:

What is this a dubbed show with high profile actors doing the voice overs..? Loved the background score reminded me of kung fury..

Yeah, the poor dubbing is intentional. Makes it feel like an authentic Romanian show from the 80's. It's also pretty funny :P

Yeah, the poor dubbing is intentional. Makes it feel like an authentic Romanian show from the 80's. It's also pretty funny [emoji14]
Is the show released already..?