~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

2 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Any good? Or just usual Suits being Suits? 

usual suits

frankly speaking, it is getting tiring now. they follow same approach - a problem, argument, someone makes a one liner and walks away, problem solved, next episode.

Thanks. I watch it just for Harvey. Even Mike has lost it when things got serious with Rachel, who I cannot stand. 

Donna and her thing last season was garbage. Writers have no idea what to do with Litt anymore and that is kind of sad. 

The fun moments are sadly when they use the same phrase every episode. What did you just say to me? This is bullshite (and you know it). Now get the hell out of my office. WlnVAYJ.png

lol yeah, some of the lines/situtions are overused.  Also what kind of a boss allows his associate to talk to him that way .... :lol: and its not just harvey the whole of pearson/specter apparently seems to be running on the shoulders of one superwoman/legal secretary - Donna !  

Still, all said and done, the funny movie references between mike and harvey, the constant freaking out/ flipping out of louis litt and the way he manages to somehow screw things up, the love you/hate you boss / secretary relationship between donna/harvey makes it all worth it.  For me, it's one of those stress-buster  series which you can easily switch on & switch out of after a hard day's work.  Also, I liked the new -"one underlying story line through the season" concept they started from s05.  

im upto season 5 of suits and I hope they kill off Rachel or she leaves or something. God she's got to be one of the most irritating characters ever written. But then we'd have to contend with a whiny little Mike for the entire season. Thank God for Harvey and Louis.

Harvey all the way. SvU6At5.png The only reason I still bother with the show. 

The show changed when Mike got into a serious relationship. After that, it was less case solving and more personal crap. There were times where court room didn't see any light for weeks. 

The early season Mike + Harvey duo was one of the best on TV. Why they had to change? 5rzeblX.png

10 minutes ago, Walker said:

I hope they kill off Rachel or she leaves or something.

Still alive and sadly almost close as the main character now. 

From one of the coolest legal drama ever to mediocre soap opera. 8mCTuPY.png

Season 7 premiere started off well with Harvey and Mike. Like old times. 6UzW7Wt.png 

Litt breakdown was stupid but whatever. Hopefully a closure. Then Donna happened. Seriously? How can a PARTNER not be a lawyer? What is even going on?

A lawyer shall not form a partnership with a nonlawyer if any of the activities of the partnership consist of the practice of law.

At least soundtrack was on point. On to episode 2. 

Yeah Donna needs to GTFO. That AI thing was terrible plot point in last season and now the partner sh*t is too much. I stopped watching after 1st episode. I have them all recorded on youtube TV so will binge watch them some day.

3 hours ago, Big Boss said:

Yeah Donna needs to GTFO. That AI thing was terrible plot point in last season and now the partner sh*t is too much. I stopped watching after 1st episode. I have them all recorded on youtube TV so will binge watch them some day.

Try episode 2. They addressed Donna story quickly. a2LtXzK.png 

Good episode. All annoying shite is being dealt with and everything is back on track. 

5 hours ago, Ne0 said:

InsideEdge is damn good, totally unexpected.  3 episodes in and it's been brilliant so far.  Excellent production values and good acting.  Hope it stays consistent throughout !

It does.. Totally unexpected for an Indian TV serial..

Suits new season wasn't so bad as I hoped.

That said, I ended up watching Billions after the latest episode. So this is where Daniel Hardman ended from Suits. Gotta say he's good at talking shite. a2LtXzK.png 5 episodes in so far and absolutely love it.

Solid casting. Chuck & Bobby are fantastic. Great production value. Genuinely entertaining to watch. SvU6At5.png

The only thing I'd remove would be Lara and whatever she does. It just feels filler. 

Edited by Heaven Angel

16 hours ago, Big Boss said:

It goes to sh*t later on.

8 episodes in and it's still going strong, didn't like the

vivek oberoi killing off the coach

plot twist though.  That was a bit unbelievable, considering his character buildup over the previous episodes.