~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

Yeah DBZ was shown on Toonami. Now its a separate channel on Indian TV and its quite awesome. It doesn't have the usual crap shown on Disney, CN etc. CN is a f**king joke now. They have sh*t Indian cartoons like Chota Bhim, Ghatotkach or whatever is the useless crap. Massive disservice to the young generation. I hope everyone watches Toonami.

• Like 3

Done with Billions.

WOW!  The season 2 finale was one the best thing aired on television. So gripping, so entertaining and so very well executed. YycCSS9.png 

It did have some slow moments and additional politics but in the end, it all worked out. Amazing and well-developed characters. WAGS (Costabile) was really impressive. Taylor has been great along with few the staff (Dollar Bill, Mafee, etc). The female leads weren't good mainly Lara who felt like filler throughout. Wendy was okay but not a fan of her character. No idea where her heart lies. Was expecting a lot from Connerty but didn't happen. Hopefully next season. 

As for the main lead, both have done an amazing job. Don't know how the show will end but I'm rooting for Axe. e0TmTyt.png

PS:  Fantastic soundtrack throughout the series. From Metallica to Johnny Cash to Jason Isbell to Ben Folds. 

Recommended for everyone. 

Done with Billions.

WOW!  The season 2 finale was one the best thing aired on television. So gripping, so entertaining and so very well executed. YycCSS9.png 

It did have some slow moments and additional politics but in the end, it all worked out. Amazing and well-developed characters. WAGS (Costabile) was really impressive. Taylor has been great along with few the staff (Dollar Bill, Mafee, etc). The female leads weren't good mainly Lara who felt like filler throughout. Wendy was okay but not a fan of her character. No idea where her heart lies. Was expecting a lot from Connerty but didn't happen. Hopefully next season. 

As for the main lead, both have done an amazing job. Don't know how the show will end but I'm rooting for Axe. e0TmTyt.png

PS:  Fantastic soundtrack throughout the series. From Metallica to Johnny Cash to Jason Isbell to Ben Folds. 

Recommended for everyone. 
Billions season 1 was so good binge watched it.. yet to catch on season 2.. damian lewis is a brilliant actor huge fan.. i was so happy when there were rumours that he was being cinsidered to be the next bond..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Suits has lost its touch this season.. mike is awful, jessica is gone, donna is repetitive and Rachel I think no one can stand since season 1. Only harvey is holding this show together but he is also tamed out. Seems like writers are all out of ideas.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Two sitting to finish the new episode of Suits. Mike really sucks now. SCCACuc.png 

MasterChef AU is too soft and MasterChef US has turned into complete garbage. This season has been awful. 

I really enjoy Masterchef AU though. The level of finesse in the cooking is damn high!

MasterChef AU surely is very high quality compared to the US but without much drama, I find it quite slow. 

__

Marvel's Jessica Jones season 2 spoiler:

David Tennant a.k.a Purple Man to appear in season 2

__

Nothing good to watch. Don't like Corddry but how is Ballers? kjCTxgp.gif

1 hour ago, Joe Cool said:

MasterChef AU surely is very high quality compared to the US but without much drama, I find it quite slow. 

__

Marvel's Jessica Jones season 2 spoiler:

Reveal hidden contents

David Tennant a.k.a Purple Man to appear in season 2

__

Nothing good to watch. Don't like Corddry but how is Ballers? kjCTxgp.gif

Do you watch those Gordon Ramsay shows?

I can see Hells kitchen, kitchen nightmares,etc. Which one is worth a watch?

All are nice if you like Ramsay. 

Kitchen Nightmares is good. Both UK & US versions. A lot of good moments and legendary NINO was born too. 

Hell’s Kitchen for extra savage moments. 

Early seasons of MasterChef US are good. When Elliot and the bald guy left, the show slowly started to decline and Ramsay wasn't the same. Till season 6 finale it's okay.

Hotel Hell has some very good episodes. 

MasterChef Junior is meh. 

Haven't seen much of The F Word. 

Absolutely terrible start to The Defenders. The first action scene is hot garbage. Everything in dark with Shaky cam footage like a shitty B movie. Hopefully its just the first 5 minutes and rest of the action is not like this.

Yeah to their defense they wanted to hide the attacker but there are better ways to shoot that scene. Anyways the show will be worth the watch just to see all the heroes get together and have banter/conflicts etc. Movies are limited with the time limit so shows tend to have better story telling when it comes to superhero teamups.

Its the same in episode 2 too. Who the f**k directed this? How can there be a camera angle that is tilted? Whats the fun in changing cameras in fast cuts? These f**kers need to get fired for ruining action scenes.