~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

Ultimate Chutiyapa this online streaming is.

Get HotStar to watch GOT

Get Netflix to watch Stranger Things

Get Prime to watch Suits

Get xyz to watch xyz. With Disney splitting, makes matter more worse.

Hadh hai matlab.

6 minutes ago, hope said:

Get HotStar to watch GOT

Get Prime to watch Suits

Hadh hai matlab.

Cable tv/dth is the best. One subscription to rule them all. Just that you hav

7 minutes ago, hope said:

Get HotStar to watch GOT

Get Prime to watch Suits

Hadh hai matlab.

Cable tv/dth is the best. One subscription to rule them all. Just that you have to wait a day or two longer.

LMAO f**k cable/DTH. Waiting for who knows how long for new episodes. That are butchered because the government doesnt think you can handly nudity, violence and swearing. And not even having on demand availability. 

Cant even imagine using DTH these days. 

On 10/09/2017 at 6:18 PM, ayush12ice said:

Since we are on this topic... We have tata sky at home with all the channels that come with mega HD pack.... 

What are the cartoons and channels that are safe for tiny tots... 

I have watched Shinchan and agree that no way it is meant for kids... That kid is ruthless... Although, i find it funny and have watched it a lot... It's available on amazon prime as well, i think.  :P

For younger kids there was CBeebies but BBC canned the channel. My daughter used to love it. There's also BabyTV but the quality of shows is not as good as CBeebies. Aside from this I wouldn't want to recommend anything on DTH/Cable. On TV these days the only decent one I found was We Bare Bears but I wouldn't recommend for kids under 5.

If you can find these I would highly recommend for kids upto 4

Pocoyo

Dora The Explorer

The Night Garden

Teletubbies

Mr. Maker

Numtums

The one movie I've recommended to everyone surprisingly is The Lorax. Every single kid who's watched it has loved it. My own daughter watched it 2-3 times everyday for a year.

On 11/09/2017 at 10:17 PM, Aftrunner said:

LMAO f**k cable/DTH. Waiting for who knows how long for new episodes. That are butchered because the government doesnt think you can handly nudity, violence and swearing. And not even having on demand availability. 

Cant even imagine using DTH these days. 

New episodes are telecast almost simultaneously with the American release. I watched GoT, Big bang theory , the flash, Arrow, supergirl and most Comedy central series within a day or two of their American release.

2017 Emmy winners:

Programs

• Outstanding Drama Series - The Handmaid's Tale
  • Outstanding Comedy Series - Veep
  • Outstanding Variety Talk Series - Last Week Tonight with John Oliver
  • Outstanding Variety Sketch Series - Saturday Night Live
  • Outstanding Limited Series - Big Little Lies
  • Outstanding Television Movie - Black Mirror: "San Junipero"
  • Outstanding Reality-Competition Program - The Voice

Acting - Lead Performances

• Outstanding Lead Actor in a Comedy Series - Donald Glover on Atlanta
  • Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series - Julia Louis-Dreyfus on Veep
  • Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series - Sterling K. Brown on This Is Us
  • Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series - Elisabeth Moss on The Handmaid's Tale
  • Outstanding Lead Actor in a Limited Series or Movie - Riz Ahmed on The Night Of
  • Outstanding Lead Actress in a Limited Series or Movie - Nicole Kidman on Big Little Lies

Acting - Supporting Performances

• Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series - Alec Baldwin on Saturday Night Live
  • Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series - Kate McKinnon on Saturday Night Live
  • Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series - John Lithgow on The Crown
  • Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series - Ann Dowd on The Handmaid's Tale
  • Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Limited Series or Movie - Alexander Skarsgård on Big Little Lies
  • Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Limited Series or Movie - Laura Dern on Big Little Lies

Directing

• Outstanding Directing for a Comedy Series - Atlanta (Episode "B.A.N."), directed by Donald Glover
  • Outstanding Directing for a Drama Series - The Handmaid's Tale (Episode: "Offred"), directed by Reed Morano
  • Outstanding Directing for a Variety Series - Saturday Night Live (Episode: "Host: Jimmy Fallon"), directed by Don Roy King
  • Outstanding Directing for a Limited Series, Movie, or Dramatic Special - Big Little Lies, directed by Jean-Marc Vallée

Writing

• Outstanding Writing for a Comedy Series - Master of None (Episode: "Thanksgiving"), written by Aziz Ansari and Lena Waithe
  • Outstanding Writing for a Drama Series - The Handmaid's Tale (Episode: "Offred"), written by Bruce Miller
  • Outstanding Writing for a Variety Series - Last Week Tonight with John Oliver
  • Outstanding Writing for a Limited Series, Movie, or Dramatic Special - Black Mirror (Episode: "San Junipero"), written by Charlie Brooker

Happy to see Glover (TROY) win double. wsMNFsB.png

___