~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

5 minutes ago, kold_war said:

Started watching it's always sunny in Philadelphia.....finished 2 seasons in 3 days .....been a long time since I binge watched like this! What an epic show :rofl:

Heh, one of my favourite show. Top 5. Gets better with every episode/season/watching. If you managed to get past first 2 seasons (mainly the gang goes jihad episode) and enjoyed, you are in for a super treat. lMpEMHc.png

Season 3 has some crazy fun episodes. 

__

Thanks! I'll check out Ozark this week. 

2 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Heh, one of my favourite show. Top 5. Gets better with every episode/season/watching. If you managed to get past first 2 seasons (mainly the gang goes jihad episode) and enjoyed, you are in for a super treat. lMpEMHc.png

Season 3 has some crazy fun episodes. 

__

Thanks! I'll check out Ozark this week. 

That jihad episode :rofl::rofl: 

Ya I'm now in mid season 3 ...it just gets better and better 

5 hours ago, kold_war said:

That jihad episode :rofl::rofl: 

Ya I'm now in mid season 3 ...it just gets better and better 

OMG! That was one of the best episodes. Seriously the part where Dennis starts speaking gibberish Arabic was downright hilarious. 

• Like 2

^Yep! 

__

Amazon has closed a massive deal — said to be close to $250 million — to acquire global TV rights to The Lord of the Rings, based on the fantasy novels by J.R.R. Tolkien. The streaming service has given a multi-season commitment to a LOTR series in the pact, which also includes a potential spinoff series.

Hitman’ series in works at Hulu from ‘John Wick’ Scribe Derek Kolstad.

:fear: 

On 11/12/2017 at 3:04 PM, Mizanurification said:

After reading some good reviews about Mindhunters I saw first episode and it was kinda meh, as in boring. Am I missing something? 

Though I enjoyed the first episode, I'd say it's the weakest of the season and not something you can use to judge the show on. Not much happens in it and you don't get a good grasp of what the show's trying to be.

Give it a couple more episodes to open up. The show's extremely well written with great characters and character development. Has some very good performances too.

But even if after 2-3 episodes, you don't find yourself intrigued, then maybe it's just not for you.

• Like 1

The Punisher - very slow start. Everything is there yet feels so slow. A lot of unnecessary padding. Was telling myself something big is going to happen in the next episode...next episode...next episode... 5NqlhFK.png

On top episode 8. So far everything could have been packed in 4 episodes.