~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

Nah, don't want any depressing shite.

__

Just done with Future Man. Pleasantly surprised how enjoyable it was. tTjKgVh.png 

Good characters, chemistry, awesome OST, the 80s, all the references, humour, story, silliness, everything was done well. 

9 episodes in and Punisher is getting really boring now .... that whole lewis storyline is just distracting, i felt it was starting to get good when the punisher tracks down

agent orange

but then again its full of fillers and useless side plots .... is the source material so weak ? 

6 minutes ago, adity said:

When is it coming? 

a quick google search, found out, there are six confirmed episodes, and final episode is gonna be f**king awesome, but sadly, no release date, some speculate December 2017 or Jan 2018 or end of 2018, stating that shooting is finished, might be tidying up cuts n shits

Started watching The IT Crowd in season 3 now. Man this show is so freaking funny and brilliant it trumps all the modern comedy shows I watch. Whats black mirror like? Is it horror I don't watch horror or Zombie related stuff. Except Shaun of Dead, I liked that.

The IT Crowd is an excellent show. Can watch anytime and still have a laugh or two. That Reynholm intro (or pretty much anything he does) is hilarious every time. 0JL98da.png 

Mind Your Language, IT Crowd, and Always Sunny in Philadelphia pretty much trumps all modern comedy shows. 

23 minutes ago, HEMAN said:

Zombie related stuff. Except Shaun of Dead, I liked that.

We have something in common. Shaun of the Dead is so much fun. qeO577c.png

Edited by Heaven Angel
  • Like 2

done with punisher, pretty average stuff , lot of filler stuff and the action is not really that good .... not sure what happened with NF, maybe their budget is decreasing by the day !
go in with low expectations enjoy the hell out of it.. you guys are making a mistake expecting it to be on par with daredevil season 1..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

On 11/27/2017 at 11:02 PM, HEMAN said:

Started watching The IT Crowd in season 3 now. Man this show is so freaking funny and brilliant it trumps all the modern comedy shows I watch. Whats black mirror like? Is it horror I don't watch horror or Zombie related stuff. Except Shaun of Dead, I liked that.

it ain't horror nor zombie, it's sci fi, i would suggest it with my eyes closed. Grab your munchies n chill stuff and binge watch it, u won't regret

Edited by Pushy

Does anyone remember an anime that used to run on Cartoon Network in the late 90s/early 2000s? Had a yellow lion and a white/blue dragon mecha suit. I keep getting flashes of those fight scenes and can't seem to remember the name. Help cure this itch. Plis.