~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

58 minutes ago, DevJk said:

Does anyone remember an anime that used to run on Cartoon Network in the late 90s/early 2000s? Had a yellow lion and a white/blue dragon mecha suit. I keep getting flashes of those fight scenes and can't seem to remember the name. Help cure this itch. Plis.

Voltron not sure though

2 minutes ago, HEMAN said:

Voltron not sure though

Sadly, no it isn't Voltron. Huge fan of the show though. This one was very Japanese-Mecha-Anime-like. The end credits were 3 people on screen running with the spotlight shifting from one to the other. I know it's super vague and random but it's been eating away my head for the better part of a year. 

1 minute ago, DevJk said:

Sadly, no it isn't Voltron. Huge fan of the show though. This one was very Japanese-Mecha-Anime-like. The end credits were 3 people on screen running with the spotlight shifting from one to the other. I know it's super vague and random but it's been eating away my head for the better part of a year. 

Japanese, Mecha, Lion, credits with 3 people running? Sounds like Ninja Senshi Tobikage. Also, known as Ninja Robots. 7KJdlnS.png

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sobbii said:

go in with low expectations enjoy the hell out of it.. you guys are making a mistake expecting it to be on par with daredevil season 1..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

The punisher sub-plot in dd s02 was far more interesting than this, which kind of made me expect more .... but yeah, going further, I do have to temper down my expectations for NF shows .... :-/

4 hours ago, sobbii said:

go in with low expectations enjoy the hell out of it.. you guys are making a mistake expecting it to be on par with daredevil season 1..

The punisher sub-plot in dd s02 was far more interesting than this, which kind of made me expect more .... but yeah, going further, I do have to temper down my expectations for NF shows .... :-/

Is anyone still watching Flash?

When did they add Killer Frost and Vibe? 4qRXg2o.png 

Anyways, The Crisis on Earth-X was fun. CW managed to figure out the super team up before the WB movies. Very nicely done. 2.5 hours with great pacing, simple story, make use of most characters across 4 shows, silly, stupid, emotional and fun to watch. The downside was Felicity. Ugh. That thing never changes. 

PS: Routh hasn't aged a day. Makes me want to catch up with Legends of Tomorrow. WLjqGp8.png

Edited by Heaven Angel

8 hours ago, adity said:

It's not on Indian Netflix. 

Yeah had to use VPN. 

9 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Strange. It's on Netflix. But sadly it's leaving on December 9th. ts9JDuc.png 

HULU has all 12 seasons.

Yeah have to use VPN for Hulu. Will try on Hulu I have a account because of Black-ish.

Kinda late. I already abandoned that sh*t show.

Man if only Harry had also married all the women in the Flash TV show right after the first episode was done filming. 
lmao.. flash season 1 was so good.. they have ruined it now..

It was so bad brah, I just gave up after 6-7 episodes.

It was always the same sh*t. 

Opening credits 

Oh there is a bad guy

Hi my-best-friend-that-I-am-secretly-in-love-with.

Professor! How do I beat bad man.

Run faster Barry!11!!

OK. 

Bad guy beaten yay. 

I saved/helped/metforcoffee my-best-friend-that-I-am-secretly-in-love-with. I wish I could tell her tho *sadfaceemoji*

Closing credits.

It was so bad brah, I just gave up after 6-7 episodes.

It was always the same sh*t. 

Opening credits 

Oh there is a bad guy
Hi my-best-friend-that-I-am-secretly-in-love-with.
Professor! How do I beat bad man.
Run faster Barry!11!!
OK. 
Bad guy beaten yay. 
I saved/helped/metforcoffee my-best-friend-that-I-am-secretly-in-love-with. I wish I could tell her tho *sadfaceemoji*

Closing credits.
give it another go season 1 gets interesting at episode 9 and it was really good..

That's actually CW recipe. Just watch their yearly cross-overs and done with it. 

__

Anyways, another fun episode of The Runaways. UDx6KNA.png Shaping up quite better. Hopefully will get to see enough action since there are only 10 episodes. Wish HULU released everything in one go. Have to wait until January end for the finale.