~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

I have only seen the first 4 episodes of Westworld and thought it was pretty good but then somehow lost track of it. I figured I would finish it at some point but I guess not.

The soundtrack is pretty f**king baller though. This Piano/Western cover of Paint it black is just amazing. 

11 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

Finished Godless, man what an amazing western. Not a single dull moment in the entire show (unlike Westworld).

Yep Godless is a truly awesome show.  One of the best from NETFLIX in a long time.  I'm two episodes away from finishing it, but taking my time, watching only like 40-45 mins when I get the time to myself.  Also, is Alice fletcher the same one who played mary in downton abbey ? I've seen her in some other show, not sure which one !

Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency season 2 finale was nice. Was expecting more from Brat but sadly didn't happen.

Hopefully will get season 3 and beyond. The series has been very different than usual shows and it was quite fun to watch throughout. RPGi8RM.png 

___

Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt season 2 - still like but too much Titus which I'm kind of over it. And apparently, season 3 is all about Titus. oraGy4Y.png 

It is but very less popular as they didn't market it at all. ~250K viewers. The petition to renew has been strong and if someone backs it up, it'll return. 

Would be a real shame if no one backs it. Was so unique and fresh to watch. Season two ending opened up so many storylines. All gone. dXjmQFj.png

Meanwhile, Young Sheldon is renewed.