~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

Yo the new Chapelle stand up on Netflix is f**king legit. His previous two were kinda ok. These are absolutely amazing though.

Also didnt we used to have a dedicated thread for Stand up comedy? I could swear we did. Maybe time to make a new one? 

Watch 'End of the F***ing World' on Netflix. What a Season 1
yeah such a brilliant show.. i kinda wished it was a full fledged show with longer runtime and more episodes..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

15 minutes ago, waveking said:

Yup, loved it. Very short but very satisfying. The leads (esp the actress) were great. 

Started Iron Fist and regretting it soo much :lol: I have liked all the other Marvel shows before this but this is just bad. I guess will just finish it before starting defenders. 

Defenders isn't any better either :fear:

After watching Marvel series I feel Daredevil season 2 and to some extent Punisher are the only interesting ones. Luke Cage starts well but gets too slow. Jessica Jones i just found uninteresting.

Daredevil is like in a completely different league.

40 minutes ago, Pushy said:

didn't get that ending, Hang The DJ...dafaq was dat?

Hint: In a way it's like an Academy Award winning Sci-fi movie which is also my all time favorite. Every episode of season 4 has a moral.

Edited by santanu18

Only the last episode of Black mirror reached the level of the previous seasons. Rest was mediocre. 7.5/10

Binged watched End of the f**king World. Best thing seen yet. It was a bit generic towards the end but still good. 8.5/10

Dark was interesting, boring but interesting. 8/10 

just finished, true that, only the last episode was BM standard, few were good, this season wasn't consistent like the previous ones, where almost all episodes left you jaw dropped