~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

Westworld ....ugh ....got so dull at the end of the season... Hope the 2nd season isn't like the 1st

Finished season 1 of one punch man...goddamn that was so awesome! Good I started watching this so late else the wait for season 2 would have driven me nuts :P

Would recommend La casa de papel. It's a Spanish show but there are subs available on Netflix. 

A group of very peculiar robbers have assaulted the Factory of Moneda and Timbre to carry out the most perfect robbery in the history of Spain and taking home 2,400 million euros.

High speed with good twists and thrilling to watch. It's the most elaborate heist I've seen. Amazing. FekdrbF.png

Would recommend La casa de papel. It's a Spanish show but there are subs available on Netflix. 

A group of very peculiar robbers have assaulted the Factory of Moneda and Timbre to carry out the most perfect robbery in the history of Spain and taking home 2,400 million euros.

High speed with good twists and thrilling to watch. It's the most elaborate heist I've seen. Amazing. FekdrbF.png
amazing show... netflix only has 13 episodes which are recut from the original that aired in spanish network.. i have seen the remaining of it aswell.. it wad good..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Yeah. Money Heist in English. Though it is still in Spanish. 

[mention=2150]sobbii[/mention] - let me get the remaining episodes. sQ5zAyx.png Thanks. 
pm me ur email :)

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, adity said:

Watched around 10 episodes. So awesome. 

It's so relatable and so damn funny. 

Ya....gets better and better up to season 7/8 ....I guess only the final season was sh*t ..imo its one of the best sitcoms ive watched so far

Edited by kold_war

A bit under the weather and at home so decided to watch the final episode of Sopranos which I have been watching now for a few weeks. After watching it I'm completely perplexed! The last few minutes of the episode were perhaps the most nerve wracking and then that abrupt smash cut... WTF!! :wallbash:

James Gandolfini's performance was unparalleled... bloody brilliant.