~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

So was wondering are any of these Marvel TV shows any good? I really enjoyed Daredevil season 1 like it's the best superhero TV show ever. The feel of the movie was so perfect. The second season was pretty lukewarm in comparison but decent. Also I found Flash and green arrow horrible.
So are the others any good? Jessica Jones, luke cage, punisher, defenders etc?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, i_rock098 said:

So was wondering are any of these Marvel TV shows any good? I really enjoyed Daredevil season 1 like it's the best superhero TV show ever. The feel of the movie was so perfect. The second season was pretty lukewarm in comparison but decent. Also I found Flash and green arrow horrible.
So are the others any good? Jessica Jones, luke cage, punisher, defenders etc?

No. I mean, nothing is close to Daredevil season 1. Punisher season 1 decent except it is padded and that PTSD kid was unnecessary and boring. Watch it for Bernthal alone. Same for Jessica Jones S1. Watch it for Tennant alone. S2 is a snoozefest. 

Rest are between garbage to hoping for it to get better but it doesn't. 

No. I mean, nothing is close to Daredevil season 1. Punisher season 1 decent except it is padded and that PTSD kid was unnecessary and boring. Watch it for Bernthal alone. Same for Jessica Jones S1. Watch it for Tennant alone. S2 is a snoozefest. 

Rest are between garbage to hoping for it to get better but it doesn't. 
Thank you so much for saving my time. I will just watch Punisher and be done with it.

Maybe just a couple of episodes of defenders to see how it is because I have a soft spot of Daredevil season 1. Like I still remember how epic that show was.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, hazard12345 said:

punisher is very good to watch but nothing can match daredevil season 1 because he is a very unique character with a unique story

Punisher is a must watch for those who've seen the marvel series so far ....its as good as daredevil season 1 ...I thoroughly enjoyed watching it 

• Like 1