~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

All I get the time to watch is Lost. And season 4 has been breakneck so far. 2 hr finale on the 29th :(

I just can't get into these new shows (Lost being the exception). I tried 24 and Prison Break but I found them really embarrassing :/

I remember the time when TV was GOOD, even what we got on the local channels here.

^^utorrent zindabad!!

for great shows try deadwood, the wire or sopranos(sadly all over now) and i'm loving the latest season of lost.too short though, and the four new characters have been given little air time, and will be disposed of soon me thinks.

Edited by zen

All I get the time to watch is Lost. And season 4 has been breakneck so far. 2 hr finale on the 29th :)

I just can't get into these new shows (Lost being the exception). I tried 24 and Prison Break but I found them really embarrassing :/

I remember the time when TV was GOOD, even what we got on the local channels here.

Do what you will but don't diss the Bauer

All I get the time to watch is Lost. And season 4 has been breakneck so far. 2 hr finale on the 29th :thumbsup:

Same with me. I've tried watching 1 1/2 seasons of 24, 2 seasons of Scrubs and the first season of PB but gave up. The only show I watch these days is Lost. More than the weekends, that I look forward to every friday. (Unfortunately, today was not one of those fridays :) )

Anyone watches "How I met your mother?"

Great show!...

Best comedy show ive seen in a while...

Also, any Sci-Fi fans here?..

Battlestar Galactica!.. Best show EVER!...

Edited by Ad1tya