~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

Anyone here have tried Dexter or Firefly ?

I think they are one of the best TV Series of the decade.

Dexter is amazing. Really is one of the best shows in recent memory. For those who havent seen it its about a serial killer who kills serial killers (how can you not like that?). Plus its amazingly written and hs some excellent performances. With the amount of gore/nudity/swearing there is not a chance in hell it will ever get to India, so getting it on the sly is the only option. But really watch the first season, consistently brilliant.

Also am watching the second season of 24 on DVD (finished the first season last week) and its quite good.

But the best TV series ever = Band of brothers.

I can't believe it only ran for a single season. It really deserved more.

ya man it was a good back then...i was really sad it got scratched off...i loved the first few episodes then it all went down the hill with all those parents who cheated and stuff...they should have not shown the parents too much...and i just hated to watch that fat biatch....lol

ya man it was a good back then...i was really sad it got scratched off...i loved the first few episodes then it all went down the hill with all those parents who cheated and stuff...they should have not shown the parents too much...and i just hated to watch that fat biatch....lol

That fat girl is Kelly osbourne, Ozzy's daughter. Can't say she is anywhere near attractive. Yeah, all the parents drama was getting far too OTT. But the guys were real naturals. Especially Dino. Good acting from them all.

Chuck Season 1 is already over,good stuff...both chucks sister and GF are HOT HOT HOT!!!

Need to grab dexter from frnd...watched Season 1 long ago,lost track after that..also the intro music is very cool!!!

Dexter is amazing. Really is one of the best shows in recent memory. For those who havent seen it its about a serial killer who kills serial killers (how can you not like that?). Plus its amazingly written and hs some excellent performances. With the amount of gore/nudity/swearing there is not a chance in hell it will ever get to India, so getting it on the sly is the only option. But really watch the first season, consistently brilliant.

Also am watching the second season of 24 on DVD (finished the first season last week) and its quite good.

But the best TV series ever = Band of brothers.

Thanks for showing support :P

Try Dexter Season 2 I think it is better than season 1.

I heard alot about Band of Brothers infact I recently got Band of Brother in 1080p quality but keeping it on hold till I get my new widescreen monitor :P

Dexter is so damn awesome.

yeah i'll second that.

another great show is The wire, which ended recently.the show is brilliant, kind of like a gangsters Vs. cops, but a lot more of the depth of series like 'the sopranos'.this is my favourite show of all time.superb scripting and more than 30+fleshed out characters, spanning an entire culture.

I heard alot about Band of Brothers infact I recently got Band of Brother in 1080p quality but keeping it on hold till I get my new widescreen monitor :)

HOLY HELL!

A Blu ray version? Torrents?

Either way lucky bastard. :D

Its very, very good. In fact Carentan (third or the fourth episode) is the best one hour in TV history. Its unbelievably brutal and its beautifully shot. Crossroads (directed superbly by Tom Hanks) is also very good. My favourate moment is where

Easy company moves to Bastogne and sees the hellish conditions in which they are asked to hold Bastogne.

. I could go on and on, it really is an amazing feat for a TV series.