~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

Was watching Boston Legal. Man, this show just keeps getting better with every episode. Whoever was responsible for casting James Spader and William Shatner in their respective roles deserves a casting Emmy, Golden Globe, hell, even a special made-to-order Oscar for him/her/them.

James Spader rules !!

nearing the finale of prison break se02. Its getting better and better....amazing to see that the suspense and the twists getting better with each eppy. I've watched so many, still I can't predict whats gonna happen next....this series rocks :thumbdown:

^^

I watched it....Deja-vu....cause I have seen the same Kool-Aid guy scene in one of the other episodes. This surely must be a dream episode or something....but yes I do agree its a different direction. From stewie coveting to acheiving it....interesting.

Thanks for the episode dude, it was enjoyable.

watched s03 eppys 01 and 02 of prison break. Good to see that the show is back to its roots - "Prison Break". This prison is so f**king mean....wonder what tricks will scofield pull this time !

But comparing what i've seen so far....season 02 was the best !