~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

OMG I've been thinking about the Lost Finale for days....need a new thread for that

Did anyone follow Dollhouse this season?

Like they said in the begining of the ep, that guy wanted to Kill Jacob. I'm guessing he is the black monster and every other situation where you saw dead people talk (Jack's dad, etc.) and the only way he could kill Jacob, was through someone he himself chose as the leader. Also, I am guessing the Incident is infact the Incident afterall, i.e., It was the nuke that caused the hatch to be made anyways. So new season should be all about Jacob's followers vs the guy who killed him (currently taking Lock's Form)

MAJOR SPOILER on LOST explaining Matrix Theory

here's the theory. In the Matrix civilization is caught in a cyclical war with the machines - well between Oracle and Architect. Neo is a pawn and he breaks the cycle where humanity wins for a change. Similarly in LOST, what if the island is something Jacob and faux-Locke fight over constantly and Jacob wins everytime. See the ancient ship at the beginning of the Lost s5 finale - it's obviously before the current cycle. Except this time faux-Locke manages to find a 'loophole' (taking over Locke's body) to kill Jacob for control of the island.

MAJOR SPOILER on LOST explaining Matrix Theory

Similarly in LOST, what if the island is something Jacob and faux-Locke fight over constantly and Jacob wins everytime.

Highly probable faux-locke must be the guy who comes at the beginning of the episode.

See the ancient ship at the beginning of the Lost s5 finale - it's obviously before the current cycle.

The ship must be the BLACK ROCK seen in the first season.

Yes, that ship is definately Black Rock. From the first 5 mins of the finale, is is obvious the faux-Locke does not want anyone on the island. While Jacob, on the other hand...keeps bringing people. Black Rock being the first, as Farraday has mentioned this before (They are the cause of the compass berring which allows people in and out). And Richard is on the Black Rock, and so are the ancestors of everyone else we call "others". Jacob picked Richard for whatever reason we will find out in Season 5, who I guess now will lead the Rebellion against faux-lock. And yes Faux-lock is for sure the guy at the start of the ep. No doubt about that. He wants the island all to himself as he believes all humanity is corrupt. Jacob and him aren't people

when are these shows gonna start ??

Entourage

Californication

Dexter

Top Gear

:ranting:

Entourage and Californication are awesome. I have finished Entourage Season 3, taking a break now.

Started watching Gossip Girl Season 2 and One Tree Hill Season 1, finished with Seinfeld completely :arigato:

Somehow I didn't like Family Guy so much, it was a bad idea grabbing all the seasons :/