~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

iTunes has recap of all five seasons of Lost in five episodes, all in HD and all free.

Btw I heard Anil Kapoor is in next 24 playing some middle eastern peace keeper who's on the hit list of assassins and Bauer has to stop them (obviously)

iTunes has recap of all five seasons of Lost in five episodes, all in HD and all free.

Btw I heard Anil Kapoor is in next 24 playing some middle eastern peace keeper who's on the hit list of assassins and Bauer has to stop them (obviously)

you've heard right.

I envy you gramps. I wish I could unwatch The Wire and watch it again :(

peace

+1. 'The Wire' was one hell of a series. Se04 and Se01 are some of the best in TV shows.

BTW, does LOST air in India ? I remember seeing atleast se01 on star movies long time ago :D

+1. 'The Wire' was one hell of a series. Se04 and Se01 are some of the best in TV shows.

BTW, does LOST air in India ? I remember seeing atleast se01 on star movies long time ago :devil:

Star World recently aired the first 4 seasons. They are still quite far behind. I'm assuming the 5th season will air sometime early this year.

Also, SAB TV aired the Hindi dubbed 1st season some 3-4 years back.

Gramps if you get into the Wire check out Homicide (the book) by the creator of the Wire, David Simon. Its got a lot of characters, scenes and stories in common with the Wire. Eg, the first scene of the series where they are talking about Snot boogie is from the Book. As is the character of Jay Landsman. Plus a lot of stuff from the later seasons.

Edited by Aftrunner