~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

^^ Its in the same vein as 'the office' or 'modern family', no laugh tracks in the background .... the actors are interviewed in between etc .... if you like that kind of subtle comedy, you might like it .... much needed sitcom-fix until the next season of Modern Family starts !

and then there's rashida jones :wub:

Edited by Ne0

Will start downloading PnR. Have loads of data left in current cycle. Somehow the name of the show kept me from downloading it. The premise didn't seem interesting too, but since many are enjoying it now, will give it a shot

Same here. :lol: They should've chosen a better name.

Exactly what I felt when S4 ended. It was the perfect end. And S5 hasn't been that great so far. It's still good TV, it just pales in comparison to S4. That's how amazing the end was.

Who else saw the lily of the valley twist coming? I read that Walter did not even know this while he was filming the scene with Jesse.

BB has always been slow. But the acting and the twists are so damn good that you don't feel it. I do agree with the others, that season 4 finale was the perfect end.

I've not watched the last 2 episodes.. I'll watch a bunch of them together later.

Completed all seasons of Archer and all I can say is :majesty:

Can't wait for Season 4 to kick-start. I really wish this show had more episodes per season. Every character on this show is f*ckin' hilarious. Also, DANGER ZONE! :D