StormShadow

~The TV Shows Thread~

17931 posts in this topic

Madmen - 05x05 -> best episode so far IMO, glad someone finally decided to teach that annoying campbell kid a lesson haha :lol:

didnt expect it would be pryce though

5X6 is a bit of a letdown though. I never like it when Mad men goes into those trippy self obsessed episodes. Its really dull.

I watch ..... How I met ur mother - its bcme boring nw ... Lost its touch :/ .... Big bang theory-awesome :D .... House M.D epic :D ... Lie to me - sad it gt cancelled .... White collar-loove it .... Ohhh and this new show touch- its amaaaaazing :D

Looking forward to Aamir khan's Satyamev Jaytey show :bigyellowgrin:

Love this song..Amazing :majesty:

looks really good imo...This is why Aamir khan is my fav...Bolly actor compared to all other actors :bigyellowgrin: ..

Starting from 6th May - Every Sunday 11am on Star plus :) ....

Edited by Zodak™

Dexter Update

As if Dexter Morgan doesn’t have enough problems, now he’ll face a new bad guy, too: Ray Stevenson will play the head of a Russian crime syndicate in a multi-episode arc on the seventh season of “Dexter.”

Stevenson has starred in TV’s “Rome” and in movies like “Thor” and “Punisher: War Zone,” will also star in the “Thor” sequel and this summer’s “G.I. Joe: Retaliation.” He also stars in Billy Bob Thorton’s latest directorial effort, the drama “Jayne Mansfield’s Car.”

“Dexter,” which was renewed for a seventh and eighth season by Showtime in November, will begin its seventh season on Sept. 30. It will pick up with Dexter being caught in the act of murder by his sister-through-adoption, Deb - who also happens to be in love with him.

Read more: http://www.montrealgazette.com/entertainment/Rome+star+Stevenson+Dexter/6522815/story.html#ixzz1tLtQvVpH

Edited by sharat

I'm not liking the "new element" they have in the recent Game Of Thrones. Also yesterdays episode was disappointing. There was a strong scene with Arya but that was it..

tumblr_m37r81Cvbu1qbojrlo1_400.gif

Edited by Bagpipes

^^Really?

I came here to post that it was the best episode of GOT ever. There were two moments when i gulped with emotion-The swearing of allegiance to Catelyn Stark by the giant blonde woman, and the scene with Dany and Joram in the end. But even then almost all the other scenes were brutal, intelligent, and for once i got the feeling that every character had deep insight about themselves-i think the writers and actors out-did themselves this week-Sir davos and Stanley, Arya and Pappa Stark, and when the

soldiers leave Winterfell, i suddenly had a dark feeling in the pit of my stomach

New names were thrown about, we traveled thousands of miles in every scene, and a major character was killed. It was all so satisfyingly heady and supremely fun.