~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

^^ Newsroom is good, but it can come across a bit too self-indulgent and politically biased .... but still, the arguments between the characters in the show are quite good !

Hmm.. Will give it a go.

How was The River ? Heard it's mostly like The Blair Witch Project (shaky cam etc etc). Watchable ?

Yup and also Moon Bloodgood.

Hate her ! :|

So before tonight's episode, I'd just like to point a few things that felt out of place to me. SPOILER ALERT Please don't read if you haven't watched Br Ba to the last episode.

Aren't the 'legacy costs' too damn high? Mike took around a 100 grand for 9 guys for a week. Hmm.

Walt is completely off his rocker. He's in the 'empire' business. We know how that's going to end, with him and a trunk full of weapons. I guess I could understand his motivation a little bit, I mean Skyler wishes he were dead. That's got to kick him off but he still has children. And a new (car wash) business. So what the heck?

And while we're on here, what is Skyler's problem really. She's acting more than a douche lately. Coz she can't control Walt anymore?

Mike using a zip tie on Walt like that. Why didn't the vote thing come up when 2 of the three wanted to sell the methylamine?

Why does the Phoenix guy want Blue off the streets and not for himself, like the Cartel? There's no guarantee it won't ever come back.

The last episode seemed peculiar. It skipped a bunch. Like how the scene went from the dinner to Walt in the HQ to morning next day.

This season hasn't been too impressive so far, and maybe that is because I have to watch episodes with a gap. Anyone else feel the same?

Edit How hilarious was that dinner.. Aaron Paul is a pretty fine actor :lol:

Edited by achilles

Hmmm.. Guess I'll go finish Fringe, Eureka & Alphas. It's really really difficult to get good sci-fi shows. How's Newsroom (not sci-fi I know :P) ? Any other recent show worth watching (I know you're a fan of The Good Wife :P) ?

newsroom is okay. nothing special but watchable. as for other shows, do you watch suits? lawyer show which has almost zero courtroom drama, pretty entertaining. nothing else springs to mind... none of the recent new shows have managed to grab me.

newsroom is okay. nothing special but watchable. as for other shows, do you watch suits? lawyer show which has almost zero courtroom drama, pretty entertaining. nothing else springs to mind... none of the recent new shows have managed to grab me.

Suits ? I figure it sounds like White Collar, but Rosh told me it's better than that so might give it a go.

Does anyone here watch The Family Guy??

I have a couple of seasons with me, want to start something new since I stopped watching Always sunny in Phila.

Check my avatar. :P

That opening scene of "Say My Name" :majesty:

When the guy said "Heisenberg", I literally jumped and said "that's right, bitch"

:rofl:

KUDOS. I had to rewind that scene and watch it a second time. So badass xD

Could see by a long mile that Walt's gonna kill him by the end. Will miss Mike.

"Shut the f**k up Walter. Let me die in peace."

Wasn't a perfect episode. Whole episode had such a beautiful artistic nuance that you could frame it and hang it in the Louvre.

Look at this shot, beauty, The Heisenberg Trio!!

Breaking-Bad-5.07-610x408.jpg

/ Reminded me of ocean of films that copy-catted Pulp Fiction after its release.

BUT f**k, only one episode left!!