~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

anyone watch bosch ? One of the best police procedural drams on TV currently.  It's on amazon prime video and has been renewed for a fourth season.  Also, for the bookworms, its based on the books by michael connelly.

Edited by Ne0

Finished Supernatural's latest season. This is the only CW show, which consistently delivers proper entertainment.; yet another good season. The Scoobynatural episode definitely has to take the prize for being the most creative and well designed episode. What puzzles me is why Jensen Ackles isn't expanding his resume into movies now. He's definitely the most talented actor on the show. 

Good to know the show has been renewed for 14th season. Another long wait though. :( 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

Finished Supernatural's latest season. This is the only CW show, which consistently delivers proper entertainment.; yet another good season. The Scoobynatural episode definitely has to take the prize for being the most creative and well designed episode. What puzzles me is why Jensen Ackles isn't expanding his resume into movies now. He's definitely the most talented actor on the show. 

Good to know the show has been renewed for 14th season. Another long wait though. :( 

Scoobynatural was fantastic. One of the best TV episode of all time. I don't want the show to end at all. It has become a part of the family. 13 long years. 

CW won't be the same without Supernatural. 

On 5/14/2018 at 7:41 PM, Sach4life said:

Yeah, i loved the season 1 as well. That was the reason i continued watching it (well that and because it is related to batman). It definitely picks up in season 4, though i liked season 3 as well.

It picks up in season 4? Then I guess I better resume watching season 3 then!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

Oh sh*t ....I left this in season 11 I think....even I need to resume this BC 

1 hour ago, Django_3101 said:

What is this show about?

Spy action cat & mouse thriller. Both are obsessed with each other. Sandra Oh and Jodie Comer performance are solid. 

For me, it's best new show aired this year. 

Spy action cat & mouse thriller. Both are obsessed with each other. Sandra Oh and Jodie Comer performance are solid. 

For me, it's best new show aired this year. 
Seconded.
Current episode was the best of the lot. And what a cliffhanger ending. Can't wait for next one.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

‘Doctor Who’ Marathon on Twitch to Feature 500+ Classic Episodes Starting May 29

Twitch is back with another TV marathon-streaming stunt: More than 500 classic “Doctor Who” episodes will be broadcast on the Amazon-owned service over a seven-week span. The “Doctor Who” episodes from 26 seasons — going back to the show’s inception in 1963 until 1989 — will be available on Twitch starting May 29 at 11 a.m. PT. Fans can tune in each weekday to watch a collection of live-streaming episodes on twitch.tv/TwitchPresents in 6-7 hour daily blocks (which will be repeated twice back-to-back for international audiences).

_____

Re-watched Fresh off the Boat. Even more fun the second time. VlvVxdI.png 

Re-watching The Good Place now. 

On 5/23/2018 at 10:56 AM, harsh1387 said:

Seconded.
Current episode was the best of the lot. And what a cliffhanger ending. Can't wait for next one.

Holy crap. The 7th episode ending. :panic::panic:

Sunday season finale.

Can't wait. :panic: 

Killing Eve - amazing season finale to an amazing show. The ending opens up so many questions. ChTQUDk.png 

Comer nailed the psychopath role. Sandra Oh was fantastic as usual. Not a single dull moment throughout the season. 

Season 2 needs to hurry up!  

21 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Killing Eve - amazing season finale to an amazing show. The ending opens up so many questions. ChTQUDk.png 

Comer nailed the psychopath role. Sandra Oh was fantastic as usual. Not a single dull moment throughout the season. 

Season 2 needs to hurry up!  

That's next on my list to watch once I am done with Brooklyn Nine Nine.