~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

Treadstone 1st episode was quite good. Production values and action scenes have been on the mark. Seems this will satisfy as good spy thriller.

Also Ballers has finally ended. Average last season but overall an enjoyable experience.

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

26 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

Finished The Crown Season 1&2 . The acting and production values are fantastic . 

Not so sure about upcoming season 3 as the series jumps forward 10 years and will have an entirely new cast .

Wtf ! Ekta Kapoor effect in Hollywood. :rofl:

Colman is amazing but Smith will be missed for sure. Season 3 should deliver as the quality of the show is fantastic.  

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia season 14 started out great. All 4 episodes have been solid and fun. ?

Edited by Heaven Angel

11 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Colman is amazing but Smith will be missed for sure. Season 3 should deliver as the quality of the show is fantastic.  

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia season 14 started out great. All 4 episodes have been solid and fun. ?

How do you see so many shows ? How do you make time ? 

23 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

How do you see so many shows ? How do you make time ? 

Pretty much less sleep. 4-6 hours max and that saves a lot of time. Comedy shows I put it on 2nd screen while playing, so that saves time too. 

38 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Pretty much less sleep. 4-6 hours max and that saves a lot of time. Comedy shows I put it on 2nd screen while playing, so that saves time too. 

That’s not good for your health, especially in the long term.

My elder brother used to sleep 5-6 hours max for a long time, he’s back to reasonable 7-8 hours now , he feels much better and he’s more productive as well.

Production Values still top notch and plot looks interesting too . Season 3 will introduce Lady Diana as well .

The whole new cast is a turn off though . Not that I have anything against new cast it's just that the old cast was so good and it's a bummer not to see any of them return 

Edited by Krazyniks

13 hours ago, Big Boss said:

Watchmen 1st episode was fantastic. HBO just cant stop delivering.

It was shite and I watched it after watching the movie. It left a very bad taste. This should have never been made. Worst HBO pilot since forever.