Uncharted 3- Drakes Deception - Fragfests

TAZ

Eric-ND wrote:

Hi,

The next patch (1.08) is coming very soon. We'll have a full list of all the changes that will happen as soon as it's been fully tested and signed off. One very important item we want to inform you about right now is your cinema files. As soon you update to the next patch all previous cinema files you had will not work and will crash the game. In other words any cinema files you recorded pre-patch 1.08 won't work once patch 1.08 is installed.

Therefore we recommend that you upload any cinema files you currently want to save to YouTube.

As for the exact timing on the patch we'll keep you updated here on the forums and via the Naughty Dog Blog as well as on our Facebook and Twitter. For now it'll be best to get in the habit of uploading your favorite cinema files to YouTube as often as you can.

Please let us know in this thread if you have any questions. Full details on the next patch are coming soon!

just got a mail from fn

I'm not going to build crap up or use fancy language. Just going to get to the point.

Tourney is a go.

4v4 Best of 5 (Let me explain why it is 4v4)

Due to how the prize situations have panned out, this is the best possible way, based on how FraggedNation deals with it's

tourneys/playoffs/events/etc. This will also allow us to govern the matches much closer and possible implement a new technique for live streaming the

matches (will be explained at a later date)

So as I was saying:

Uncharted Competitive League Playoffs (aka Tourney Bracket)

4v4 Best of 5.

FN Rules

Maps and Modes will be provided prior to each round. Each match up will play the same maps (unless both teams have map packs) and the same game mode.

Example:

TDM/OBJ/Plunder/TDM/OBJ in Round 1 (last two modes only if needed)

OBJ/Plunder/TDM/OBJ/Plunder in Round 2. (last two modes only if needed)

You get the picture.

Here is the kicker. Only the top 32 teams will make the playoffs.

ONLY THE TOP 32 TEAMS WILL MAKE PLAYOFFS.

So if you haven't played a game...you better get on that. Certain teams have been addressed and if the situation arises where an inactive or "spam"

team is ahead of the 33rd team, we will make exceptions. Best bet, be in the top 15. Byes will be awarded to top 2 seeds at this point.

Matches will begin Saturday the 14th of April. Rounds will be explained in detail next week.

Places to find the VOD's for the matches and livestreams will be explained next week.

NOW FOR THE FUN PART!

Prizes:

First Place: 4 Hauppauge HD PVR's

Second Place: Swag courtesy of Eric and Naughty Dog

Third Place: More swag from Naughty Dog

Other possible prizes will be announced for the spectators and YouTube participants closer to the Playoffs.

More detail to come for the tourney. Look for a thread to pop up with full details this weekend on both FN and Naughty Dog Forums.

Also, I'd like to greet our FIRST TRUE live stream provider, Aceolus. You can find his stream at the links section below. A former COD and Gears of

War player, the MLG event turned his attention to our community and I want to welcome him to our ranks, plus providing us with a place to hang out,

watch Uncharted and the future home of certain Uncharted Podcasts with tripleWRECK and myself. More details in the future.

I'm not done just yet....

We need to gain the support from Sony. Naughty Dog has turned their attention to us and it is about to get MUCH MUCH better for us competitive types.

TRUST ME on this. LowestDepths recently put out a video, a call-to-arms for the community to rally up and get Sony's attention. The link to the vid is

below. FLOOD THAT THING WITH VIEWS! I'm in contact with a few reps in the PR department for Sony and this video will be leverage for us to gain their

support in future events, tourneys and podcasts. This is our chance people. We are on the CUSP of breaking through that glass ceiling and creating a

beautiful future for the game we love so dearly. Get it done.

Squid, over and out.

LINKS:

http://www.twitch.tv/Aceolus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oi7QGzbPcyA

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, HIT SQUID, MASTA or TRIPLE UP! WE ARE ABLE AND WILLING TO ANSWER ANY AND ALL QUESTIONS ABOUT THE LEAGUE, THE PLAYOFFS AND

MORE!

come on guys,we need to start asap.

Whosever is the captain please just play 2-3 matches on saturday cos we need to win at least 2-3 games before 14 april.. so that we make it to the top 20 at least... So just take the initiative and start preparing for saturdays match..

Thanks Surya and Ragu, got three long ranger medals :hug:

Need five more for Scoped In level two :fear:

I don't know why but I'm not enjoying G-MAL anymore and M9 is ridiculous for medium to long range. I hope the patch to adjust G-MAL's stopping power is released soon.

how many can show up for clan friendlies today @ 11:30 against NC ?

mixke,surya,raj,dilli......

I can play if you need players. But I'm not playing good since I returned so if you have better players then include them.

^^yo mixke.finally found a place in j.p nagar 1st phase near r.v dental college.i'll be shifting on the 5th :wOOtjumpy: ....its a small place but i'll be close to my gf :bigyellowgrin:

i'll be on tonight.if ya need players.but i have to warn ya,keep getiing disconnected a lot these days

^^yo mixke.finally found a place in j.p nagar 1st phase near r.v dental college.i'll be shifting on the 5th :wOOtjumpy: ....its a small place but i'll be close to my gf :bigyellowgrin:

Awesome! lets meet once you have settled down. Check if ACT broadband is available in the area.

Also, why stay close to her when you can stay together with her :naughty:

Awesome! lets meet once you have settled down. Check if ACT broadband is available in the area.

Also, why stay close to her when you can stay together with her :naughty:

will definitely meet up bro.i tried calling up act ,but no answer.maybe i'll go down to their office if all else fail ,but i doubt if they provide service in my new area anyway.

she actually lives in bangalore.lol.so i'd have to stay with her parents.lol,which wuld be awesome if they actually knew abt my existence at all :bigyellowgrin:

how many can show up for clan friendlies today @ 11:30 against NC ?

mixke,surya,raj,dilli......

Who are NC ? :scratchchin:

i'll be on tonight.if ya need players.but i have to warn ya,keep getiing disconnected a lot these days

Congrats :cheers:

come online tonight .. btw , the other day when you are inviting me to the lobby, I was in a 5 man lobby and thats why couldnt get you in.

I wil b online..invite me if short of pll

come online around 10PM Gunjan .. we can rotate the players if we have more than the required no.

Thanks Surya and Ragu, got three long ranger medals :hug:

Need five more for Scoped In level two :fear:

I don't know why but I'm not enjoying G-MAL anymore and M9 is ridiculous for medium to long range. I hope the patch to adjust G-MAL's stopping power is released soon.

I can play if you need players. But I'm not playing good since I returned so if you have better players then include them.

glad to help brahh .. too bad the mode isnt plunder .. or else you could've stacked anything between 10-15

I played disastrously in yesterdays IVG TO custom match :wallbash: and if I continue that form today .. I will opt out :P

will definitely meet up bro.i tried calling up act ,but no answer.maybe i'll go down to their office if all else fail ,but i doubt if they provide service in my new area anyway.

she actually lives in bangalore.lol.so i'd have to stay with her parents.lol,which wuld be awesome if they actually knew abt my existence at all :bigyellowgrin:

No need to go all the way to their office. Just call 'em and ask if connection is feasible or how long will it take to cover the area. Otherwise, Airtel is the only decent option despite stupid FUP limit. I have tried You broadband also and speed was not consistent so no point in taking that.

Archived