Uncharted 3- Drakes Deception - Fragfests

TAZ

playing with explosive expert silver and monkey man silver -_-

django, me and some random first legacy players against a party of four(one already quit few mins before). we both managed to keep them at bay for the entire match. they scored when the game decided to spawn us at our base :doh:

managed to pull off an awesome last second plunder capture to level the scores :bigyellowgrin:

FINALLY!

Thanks Surya for putting up a customs or even ANY game replay ol... f**ks Sake...

done but added as ineligible player, can you remove it :scratchchin:

Me also still ineligible player. :mellow:

captain has to change the status..@praju :chair:

made the changes earlier today .. i think it will be ok now.

FINALLY!

Thanks Surya for putting up a customs or even ANY game replay ol... f**ks Sake...

will upload some more later today, before the 1.08 comes up.

BTW, newu .. do you have any games that you saved but din manage to upload them ? remember that they wont be working after the 1.08 patch. ND already warned everyone about this. Not sure if you read it or not

Dude the timing was AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZING!!!

I was thinking why the heck were you waiting the last 2 seconds before you picked it up though, but you made it!

Awesome clip!

If some of you have a little knowledge of wrestling here , which m sure u guys do, herez some news..!

i scored a "SUPLEX" pulldown of a friend in customs day before.. Thinking of uploading that :)

wtf is wrong with co-op y'day when me, krypton and ab tried to complete monastery, we died at the rpg area but after that i got the ring and my ps3 froze.. this has happened to me for the 2nd time and yea both in my last 2 co-op plays... never playing co-op again, cos end up restarting ps3 but moreover i dont gets the money....

^^ ya similar thing happened to me once while playing with kwik, some time back ... we completed crushing London underground with two players ... finished off final boss battle and then PS3 froze for both of us .. lost all the monies, and worst of all lost the treasure as well ...

And oddly it happened to both of us ....

Archived