Uncharted 3- Drakes Deception - Fragfests

TAZ

If some of you have a little knowledge of wrestling here , which m sure u guys do, herez some news..!

i scored a "SUPLEX" pulldown of a friend in customs day before.. Thinking of uploading that :)

I got one too two days back. Molten ruins climbing to the top of the center !

I started getting the "A network error has occured. Failed syncing levels" error since yesterday night whenever I try to connect to UC3 MP. :furious:

My PS3 is in DMZ and internet is working flawlessly.(10 up and 10 down)

deleted all game utility and it did not fix the issue

I also noticed that "error getting ticket" msg was popping up at times when I try to get into lobby. And I am getting signed out of PSN frequently too :fear:

Is there a fix/workaround for this ?

I tried Uncharted 2 MP and it worked fine. I got into the lobby and managed to get into a game too. however, the game stopped responding after a while the game started. as in, my player isnt responding to what I do on the controller. I can only press select and start button to the quit the game. Nothing else worked.

edit : checked it in the morning today before going to work and the issue still exists. <_<

Surya I know the fix :bigyellowgrin:

that's god telling you to play fifa :tongue:

U guys checked out the FFA matches of the Big2Krew tourney? Some awesome players and really REALLY awesome moments in the games. I think the 4th group was the best, Benjamin_bkn and the Ticemack guy, and some salomon guy... Superb nade throws and throwbacks. Amazing stuff.

U guys checked out the FFA matches of the Big2Krew tourney? Some awesome players and really REALLY awesome moments in the games. I think the 4th group was the best, Benjamin_bkn and the Ticemack guy, and some salomon guy... Superb nade throws and throwbacks. Amazing stuff.

dbarkar99,saanthi92,Benjamin_bkn,Ticemack3,Zanick :majesty: these guys have been the best players consistently.how omg lost with saanti92,sergiopro13 and keri_keri in their team is a mystery.

dbarkar99,saanthi92,Benjamin_bkn,Ticemack3,Zanick :majesty: these guys have been the best players consistently.how omg lost with saanti92,sergiopro13 and keri_keri in their team is a mystery.

SP13 had connectivity issues throughout the tourney. He was the one from OmG! for FFA, but Saanti replaced him because SP's internet was still fked up when FFA tourney kicked off

SP13 had connectivity issues throughout the tourney. He was the one from OmG! for FFA, but Saanti replaced him because SP's internet was still fked up when FFA tourney kicked off

i knew that but my point is i did not see him getting disconnected during matches.he did play well in first round...not sure what happened against sk.

i knew that but my point is i did not see him getting disconnected during matches.he did play well in first round...not sure what happened against sk.

getting disconnected is one of the things that happens with a bad connection.

the issue with SP was that he was not able to move, thats what I understood after reading keri's comments on YT and NDF. to be frank SP13 did ok in the first round. nothing special.

went through the first 15 pages of the thread :samui: guys just go through it and check how excited we guys were for this game..

Good Old days :exoticdance:

I remember reading some of the posts from the November, which is about FAL and how I loved it(4 bullet kill :P), the min I picked it when Dilli dropped it !

I'll try finding some :lol: questions I asked newu, Dilli and mixke :P

BAOOOOWWWW !!! you surely have a lot of Faltooo Time on your hands, and this is when you have your examinations going on. Waowwww TAZ Waowwwwww !!!!!

U fukcing dikkc.... get ur a*s onto the f**kkkongggg gameee. u asswhippeeeeee..... also i just checked i has reached this months CC limit as i told you y'day... u need to wait till 26 april after the bill is cleared :fear:

Archived