Uncharted 3- Drakes Deception - Fragfests

TAZ

Ok so had a looooong and tiresome session with Phenom, Drgp n Dilli. We had a few half decent matches, and immediately got put up against Big2Krew tourney players 5 man party viz Bioshock, Benjamin_bkn, matt_Yoite, Sekundes and Beastly_bunneh.

Those were my first matches on new maps, and we got those pros. Was frustrated like hell in those matches. Let's all play only customs on new maps today so as to know the maps better.

managed to play Old quarters and the map is damn confusing. committed suicide by jumping down twice :lol:

have you guys seen any map layout vids of Old Quarters and Grave Yard ?

managed to play Old quarters and the map is damn confusing. committed suicide by jumping down twice :lol:

have you guys seen any map layout vids of Old Quarters and Grave Yard ?

play few times...its not that bad as city of brass....had a long session of uc3 after sometime and it was a blast..kept running into the same players again and again and it made matches exciting..was using m9 and played in ultra aggressive style and ended with 1.5 k/d in most matches...all maps in the dlc are excellent...people may have complains about oasis but that map is excellent for plunder...all games i have played in that map have been real fun.

cool .. thank you.

how is matchmaking. me, newu, Dilli, Taz and Ajay were trying to find TDM matches and cant even find one match. So, ended up palying plunder.

@newu/Dilli .. do something to get the incompatibility sorted. also newu, I've a feeling that lag you are facing is mostly due to that connectify software you are using. a normal wifi itself is not recommended for gaming because of the minute lag and you are using a software which makes your PC as a hot spot. I went offline suddenly because of a power cut, came back online after 5 mins and saw that you two are offline too. Some US friends invited me and they were finding players in TDM within 5 seconds :wallbash:

hey after 1 or 2 weeks i started playing mp of uc 3 , now i only find old maps or customs map with game , i dont get maps from fhc in any game , i played over 10 to 20 matches .

should i need to buy new map pack ? is it i dont have the latest map pack i cant play fhc maps also ? if it is then it sucks :(

btw how much is new map pack for ?

hey after 1 or 2 weeks i started playing mp of uc 3 , now i only find old maps or customs map with game , i dont get maps from fhc in any game , i played over 10 to 20 matches .

should i need to buy new map pack ? is it i dont have the latest map pack i cant play fhc maps also ? if it is then it sucks :(

If you are a FHC member then all content released so far, including the latest map pack, is free. also they have added a DLC ON and OFF switch. if you want to play the DLC maps have that switch ON (its in the profile section, where you change your mods, emblem, taunts etc).

If you are a FHC member then all content released so far, including the latest map pack, is free. also they have added a DLC ON and OFF switch. if you want to play the DLC maps have that switch ON (its in the profile section, where you change your mods, emblem, taunts etc).

u mean the new pack also ? with graveyard and oaswis ?

phe3nom chec pm pls :bigyellowgrin:

beasting with flynn m9 is so much fun....back to using m9 for majority of the maps ...really enjoying the game after the patch.guys lets play customs tonight.

@surya congrats on your rampant :good:

same thing happening to me after i downloaded fbmp1 and fbmp2, didn't even got a single DLC match

do i need to download latest map pack for it to work? :helpsmilie:

I am intrested in you,

My name is lizzy, I am very good looking and pretty girl, sincere and trusted, God fearing, Dear it was very great when i got your profiles today in this site [www.fraggednation.com] i feel a great joy in my heart withing me to be interested on you despite that i have not seen you in person but your profiles really gave me a nice pleasure to meet with you. and I hope you will be the true loving, honest and caring one that I have been looking for, And I have something special to tell you about me, you can contact me through my email address [

lizzypeterson27@yahoo.com ] i will send my picture directly to you in my next mail. I will be waiting for your response,

Yours ever lizzy

got this msg on fn :rofl: :rofl:

Archived