Uncharted 3- Drakes Deception - Fragfests

TAZ

why you guys just keep playing randoms...i dont know what trill you get by beating a complete random team by being in a party of 5 repeatedly but i like playing against you guys..i find myself enjoying and putting more effort in those games ...it has been almost 2 weeks since map pack came out and we haven't played 1 custom game on new maps..also it has been sometime since i even played with any of you guys :thumbdown: i am just wasting time sending invites the past 2 days.

why you guys just keep playing randoms...i dont know what trill you get by beating a complete random team by being in a party of 5 repeatedly but i like playing against you guys..i find myself enjoying and putting more effort in those games ...it has been almost 2 weeks since map pack came out and we haven't played 1 custom game on new maps..also it has been sometime since i even played with any of you guys :thumbdown: i am just wasting time sending invites the past 2 days.

sorry bro for not joining.....but we were in a party of 5 nd taz wanted to level up.

i agree....not much more levelling up for most of us.....and it takes like forever to find a match with a party these days...rather play a less laggy game with the community...it has always produced the major share of legendary matches.

Can anyone tell me where I can buy a code for Baseball shirt Drake. I wont mind spending some dough for it. How does it look like ?

Blue_baseball_shirt_Drake.PNG

another pic with high res

DSC_0376.jpg

Dilli .. from what I read,

It's called "Red Shirt Drake" now, but... Subway Drake turned into it in the full game. So if you had the code to get Subway Drake, you'll have it in the full game but you can now change colors.

players get it when they download the subway beta .. if you have this one, could you please pls PLS share it with me :fear:

the one that tice uses/?

exactly .. he played the whole tourney with that skin. I've been looking for it eve before the tourney started. I first read about it in Jan iirc.

Archived