Uncharted 3- Drakes Deception - Fragfests

TAZ

BTW .. anyone else noticed that using smoke bomb can actually teleport you behind the enemies far too often. I got ambushed by three opponents yesterday. I killed one and am about to die. Smoke bombed and spawned behind them. Two more kills for tripled :P

opponents are pissed and were yelling in some language on mic's :lol: ..

also, rushed 3 enemies and rolled and dropped a grenade and used smoke bomb. fire in the hole :lol:

BTW .. anyone else noticed that using smoke bomb can actually teleport you behind the enemies far too often. I got ambushed by three opponents yesterday. I killed one and am about to die. Smoke bombed and spawned behind them. Two more kills for tripled :P

also, rushed 3 enemies and rolled and dropped a grenade and used smoke bomb. fire in the hole :lol:

it happened to me once too.

:cheers::hug: i do that everytime i use it

me? :wOOtjumpy:

its newu :wOOtjumpy: :wOOtjumpy:

yeah, if you get some insane Tbolt kill/C4/5NA .. send the cinema file to davyshock95

I played the subway beta, then how come this skin is not with me... :cry:

looks like the baseball shirt drake has nothing to do with the subway beta. among many promo codes subway gave out, he is one of them along with some decals and subway beta.

old quarters :wallbash: :wallbash: flanking ..flanking ...flanking..sas12 .

one of the worst maps in uc3.

+1 , I've told this already few times in the last 2-3 pages. Old quarters and SAS-12 is a bad combo :fear:

I think the best kickback in OQ will be shottie.

Archived