Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TAZ

Uncharted 3- Drakes Deception - Fragfests

8817 posts in this topic

i think we can satisfy everyones need by rotating the playlist...have plunder, then tdm, then objective .....everyone should get to play what they like ,right?

saint ,wish u would join us for the custom matches,i know how u feel but if there's one ray of hope in this game its playing with friends....i miss the banter between u ,taz and the jamaican people..lol...give it a chance...i mean ,u dont have anything left to lose right? come online today night :bigyellowgrin:

yeah .. I thought of posting about the playlist rotation.

TDM, Plunder, Objective, Hardcore :bigyellowgrin: and also some action in the good old on disc maps. :P

Edit : Jamaican people ? :scratchchin:

Edited by Keano

Jamaican people episode was FUN though, but those moments are so few nowadays, TAZ boobie never shows up online (atleast not on time), rest of the peeps are always quite, and showing up post 11:30PM is not a good time by any standards. so yesterday after a long time I finally got to play alongside 'THE BOOBIE' and the LAG killed all the FUN, and to top it all i feel like i just waisted money on buying Flashback Maps, they give a very Sad and Gloomy vibe, except ofcourse the Ice Cave, but due to Lag couldn't enjoy that MAP as well( the 30 - 40 feet melee was the most ridculous LAG i have ever seen since i have started playing Uncharted, not even UC2 was it ever that BAD), and then that lead to that ANGER outburst.

I am thinking of trying out UC2 for a few days, and maybe ND will fix the Insane stopping power of GMAL, it really irritates the hell out of me, not even FAL SS without the nerf was that BAD, GMAL just puts you literally to stop, and LAG just makes it 1000000 times worse. But if they decide not to deal with it, then I am seriously contemplating getting rid of this game altogether, ND just can't do anything right ATM. I don't think i have it in me to wait for the next 'Once in the blue moon' so called 'BIG PATCH' anymore, i have just run out of patience with this stupid F**K of a Game.

ND is constantly going from one extreme to the other, and when someone says anything about it, "ND chamchas" join in numbers to flame the a$$ out of that person for even bringing anything to the fore, and ND goes on to delete threads, and the Ki$$ A$$ threads like Thank You ND are galore on the official forums, so i turned to IVG to get some of that frustration out.

Just feel ripped off by all this and all these things contributed to all that ANGER yesterday, i even raged quite a lot on the MIC yesterday when playing alongside TAZ.

Sorry for all the Drama though, just had to vent it out, since ND A$$holes won't let me post the truth on their forums.

Edited by Sa1nT_SoLd1eR

idk why you guys don't find players... i find players in max 5-10 sec's... but when in party it takes ages..

Even in parties .. I do find players every time. avg wait time of 10-15 secs and i worst case 2-3 mins with all the players giving a try as party leader. Django, Kwik, Newu, Drgp along with me finds players quickly. I donno how the entire thing works though.

Saint your post convinced me to stay away from the dlc :P

And one more thing

Err .. I see how conveniently you avoided all the posts of others that said they din have one issue with the DLC :doh:

You should have pointed out FIFA and TM ;)

Lets play some maps on the CD too .. good one maybe. I somehow dont like the feel of lost city, I find it difficult to see with all the snow :(

yea.....the snow is a distraction in the 'lost city ' map .a pretty one at that :bigyellowgrin:

i love the 'cave'...its so pretty,with the birds chirping around u....and 'fort' makes me wanna have a cup of steaming coffee everytime i play it.

'sactuary',well....the sky is prettier...with the northen lights ,which wouldnt work if the rest of the stage wasnt a bit dark....the underground section in it with the glow in the dark fungus lighting the way reminded me of mgs3 :coolspeak:

after seeing the changes made,i cant wait to see what nd have in store for us with the rest of the map packs and dlc :thumbsup:

hope they look into matchmaking(esp when in a group),sometimes it takes forever :surprise:

After playing a few matches, i feel lucky to complete a full match. :bigyellowgrin:

Especially when it doesnt save my score before a dc. :thumbdown:

What ?