Uncharted 3- Drakes Deception - Fragfests

TAZ

@rajprdp - how the hell is this guy able to move his aim with the t-bolt in the 3rd kill during airstrip even though he is scoped in ?

I've tried doing that and the process is real slow !!

@rajprdp - how the hell is this guy able to move his aim with the t-bolt in the 3rd kill during airstrip even though he is scoped in ?

I've tried doing that and the process is real slow !!

i have no idea how he got most of the kills...i could never be that good.

not so hyped about these new maps. donno why. I like playing in the old maps. n00bs FTW. till I upgrade all boosters to gold

the last custom match we played yesterday is an epic epic game.

Team objective match which ended up as a Tie, not because each team won two rounds and one of the random round being a tie. Its the final round which was a tie and the final round was treasure hunter :D .. me, ajay(badass playa for Team Objective), manu and some others in one team. Kwik, raj, Sarabjit, AB and one mroe guy in their team.

Treasure hunter is so much fun .. I wish they release a dedicated game mode for it !

BTW .. the ferrari guy who joined us in some tdm and hardcore customs is one of the team leaders on fragged nation for a clan, they play okay and I think we should give it a go against them this weekend. TDM, Plunder and TO. Lemme know who all are in for playing this friday/saturday/sunday

not so hyped about these new maps. donno why. I like playing in the old maps. n00bs FTW. till I upgrade all boosters to gold

the last custom match we played yesterday is an epic epic game.

Team objective match which ended up as a Tie, not because each team won two rounds and one of the random round being a tie. Its the final round which was a tie and the final round was treasure hunter :D .. me, ajay(badass playa for Team Objective), manu and some others in one team. Kwik, raj, Sarabjit, AB and one mroe guy in their team.

Treasure hunter is so much fun .. I wish they release a dedicated game mode for it !

BTW .. the ferrari guy who joined us in some tdm and hardcore customs is one of the team leaders on fragged nation for a clan, they play okay and I think we should give it a go against them this weekend. TDM, Plunder and TO. Lemme know who all are in for playing this friday/saturday/sunday

i joined at the extreme end of that game.. figured the game was close with all the yelling going on.

how bout tomo :naughty: @surya

I dont think we can send a game request for tomorrow, they will need time to see that all of their team mates will be available or not.

Archived