Uncharted 3- Drakes Deception - Fragfests

TAZ

No need to go all the way to their office. Just call 'em and ask if connection is feasible or how long will it take to cover the area. Otherwise, Airtel is the only decent option despite stupid FUP limit. I have tried You broadband also and speed was not consistent so no point in taking that.

tried calling them all morning....finally got the news that its not available in j.p nagar 1st phase.....but available in j.p nagar 5th,6th, and 7th phase!!!! :wallbash:

they might expand to j.p nagar 1st phase in a couple of months ,nothing concrete .

so i guess its airtel for me,for the time being :ack:

Beam Cable :gunsmilie:

yesterday, I was talking with a friend from Delhi who was so excited that their ISP is now offering 5MBPS for 3K per month. And he was mad when I told him that I get 10MBPS for 1K

Beam Cable :gunsmilie:

yesterday, I was talking with a friend from Delhi who was so excited that their ISP is now offering 5MBPS for 3K per month. And he was mad when I told him that I get 10MBPS for 1K

ACT Broadband in Bangalore is basically Beam Cable in Hyd - same parent company and same technology. They are slowly expanding their network in Bangalore.

mixke,think i'll go for the airtel 4mBps -30 gb plan..........abt rs 200 more and twice as fast my old plan.

catah ya online at 10pm today

:good:

ACT Broadband in Bangalore is basically Beam Cable in Hyd - same parent company and same technology. They are slowly expanding their network in Bangalore.

:good:

sweet, good for you all .. are they giving out competitive plans like Beam has been doing in Hyderabad ?

sweet, good for you all .. are they giving out competitive plans like Beam has been doing in Hyderabad ?

Yes, plans are good. Actually much better than what others are providing. ACT is offering 10mbps for first 50gb and then 512kbps for Rs999, and 10mbps for first 75gb and then 2mbps unlimited for Rs1299. I guess Beam offers better plans/speeds.

Yes, plans are good. Actually much better than what others are providing. ACT is offering 10mbps for first 50gb and then 512kbps for Rs999, and 10mbps for first 75gb and then 2mbps unlimited for Rs1299. I guess Beam offers better plans/speeds.

almost similar plans.

10MBPS till 50GB and then 2mbps UL for 1K

20BMPS till 75GB and then 5 mbps UL for 2K

and then there is some 15MBPS plan too .. not aware of it

I may change to 20MBPS during EURO 2012 so that I can watch all the matches in HD.

Just checked reliance plans they are good too, 12mbs till 25gb for 1k. Thats a steal comparing to 1 mbps unlimited for 1k on airtel and yea after 25gb on reliance its 1 mbps... :exoticdance:

Will talk to reliance people tomorrow after the exam and yea guys i m up for tomorrow night and saturday night .....

Also i read on 3-4 websites that if we play for 4 hours daily on ps3 (off course i am talking about MP) then u use around 400-500 mb of bandwidth while hosting the games.. does it work out the same for indians also.. if yes then i shouldn't be worried about that 25gb FUP limit as i will max consume 10gb on ps3 and download couple of movies and just surf the whole month.. i think it will be all inside the FUP limit....

Wat say guys and yea i wrote it all here cos u guys have been discussing internet plans on this thread. :bigyellowgrin:

Just checked reliance plans they are good too, 12mbs till 25gb for 1k. Thats a steal comparing to 1 mbps unlimited for 1k on airtel and yea after 25gb on reliance its 1 mbps... :exoticdance:

Will talk to reliance people tomorrow after the exam and yea guys i m up for tomorrow night and saturday night .....

Also i read on 3-4 websites that if we play for 4 hours daily on ps3 (off course i am talking about MP) then u use around 400-500 mb of bandwidth while hosting the games.. does it work out the same for indians also.. if yes then i shouldn't be worried about that 25gb FUP limit as i will max consume 10gb on ps3 and download couple of movies and just surf the whole month.. i think it will be all inside the FUP limit....

Wat say guys and yea i wrote it all here cos u guys have been discussing internet plans on this thread. :bigyellowgrin:

yeah, playing uncharted 3 MP wont be a problem. Each hour you will use max 40-50 mb.

Archived