Uncharted 3- Drakes Deception - Fragfests

TAZ

Shouldn't all future DLCs(after this one) be free considering that they said that FHC members will get all current and future DLCs?

ND did inform that all FHC members will be getting 14 packs(includes maps, coop maps, skins, avatars, some other crap). and these 4 maps are the last pack of the 14.

I am satisfied with the content I got for 500 rupees ! Thanks Django for sharing with me :hug:

ND did inform that all FHC members will be getting 14 packs(includes maps, coop maps, skins, avatars, some other crap). and these 4 maps are the last pack of the 14.

I am satisfied with the content I got for 500 rupees ! Thanks Django for sharing with me :hug:

Initially, the Fortune Hunters’ Club offered savings off the seven multiplayer packs (three character skin packs, four map packs) that will be released for Uncharted 3. We’ve kicked this deal up a few notches and are now offering 14 total packs, 7 new packs that we will be revealing as the year progresses! As a FHC member the savings for these 14 packs will be over 60%! Current membership and any new membership purchased will include all currently available and any upcoming DLC packs for Uncharted 3 as well as an exclusive Fortune Hunters’ Club theme that will let you know when new Uncharted 3 DLC hits right from the XMB of your PS3.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2012/01/18/new-year-new-uncharted-3-dlc-fortune-hunters-club-grows/

ya i am kind of satisfied as well.... if only the coop shades mode and rouge skin pack was better it would have been such a sweet deal.whos in for fhc2 :hypocrite:

They said that FHC members will get all future DLCs for free. And since they always mentioned 14 packs, that gave us the impression that there will be 14 DLCs altogether. I am also kind of satisfied with what I got for 500, but I wouldn't be satisfied if I had to pay the full 1k. And, charging for any future DLCs is outright cheating on ND's part.

Read the whole content rather than the few words where they said "all future content"

Initially, the Fortune Hunters’ Club offered savings off the seven multiplayer packs (three character skin packs, four map packs) that will be released for Uncharted 3. We’ve kicked this deal up a few notches and are now offering 14 total packs, 7 new packs that we will be revealing as the year progresses! As a FHC member the savings for these 14 packs will be over 60%! Current membership and any new membership purchased will include all currently available and any upcoming DLC packs for Uncharted 3 as well as an exclusive Fortune Hunters’ Club theme that will let you know when new Uncharted 3 DLC hits right from the XMB of your PS3.

when they say current and future DLC packs .. they are referring to the unreleased packs of the 14.

They said that FHC members will get all future DLCs for free. And since they always mentioned 14 packs, that gave us the impression that there will be 14 DLCs altogether. I am also kind of satisfied with what I got for 500, but I wouldn't be satisfied if I had to pay the full 1k. And, charging for any future DLCs is outright cheating on ND's part.

w@ow .. just wow

ya i am kind of satisfied as well.... if only the coop shades mode and rouge skin pack was better it would have been such a sweet deal.whos in for fhc2 :hypocrite:

Din even download the Shades mode and din use the rogues skin pack content more than 3-4 matches .. that explains how shitty they are :P

w@ow .. just wow.

Din even download the Shades mode and din use the rogues skin pack content more than 3-4 matches .. that explains how shitty they are :P

Okay, but we've not even got 4 map packs. I know they are considering the Fort co-op as a map pack, but everyone will agree that it is not that.

Okay, but we've not even got 4 map packs. I know they are considering the Fort co-op as a map pack, but everyone will agree that it is not that.

I'd agree with this point, but considering what most folks of IVG did with FHC .. I dont think we should be complaining about the content they offered.

I feared that ND will just include 2 maps in the last mappack, maybe I am really ecstatic that we are getting 4 NEW UC3 maps.

While I know that this is a great deal at 500, not delivering on what is promised should not be accepted. It is not about us. There are many people who paid full 1k for this considering that they will get 4 map packs. Even I had paid full 1k in January and didn't share it until a couple of weeks ago.

P.S.: Their claim of Fort co-op being a map pack pissed me off and prompted me to share it. Otherwise, I think I wouldn't have shared it.

comeon guys it was totally worth 500.... for me the fort co op & the theme were win win dlccc...

Guys who wants sullys arm micro ?? i want it badly cos it has BF & reload speed... who wants to farm it ??

The point is not whether it was worth the 500 or not. The point is that they didn't deliver on their promise of giving 4 map packs, and many people paid 1000 rupees due to this promise.

The point is not whether it was worth the 500 or not. The point is that they didn't deliver on their promise of giving 4 map packs, and many people paid 1000 rupees due to this promise.

They did deliver 4 map packs bro..

comeon guys it was totally worth 500.... for me the fort co op & the theme were win win dlccc...

Guys who wants sullys arm micro ?? i want it badly cos it has BF & reload speed... who wants to farm it ??

it is the only pistol i haven't unlocked yet..lets farm sometime...also as far as the dlc is concerned ..they could have released these 4 maps as 2 separate packs if they wanted..be happy with the fact you got 12 maps ,3 quality skin packs,1 adventure map and loads of other free stuff for 500 rs.

WHATEEEVVVVVERRR!!!! I am very happy with the DLC Content i got for 500/- bucks cos even if you go to movies 3 times you will spend 500 bucks but i bet the DLC has entertained you more than those 3 movies... so just chill... :bigyellowgrin:

its not about 500 .. its the promise they broke Raj :P

i am saying if they had given out the 4 maps as 2 map pack you would have accepted it .it would have made it 4 map packs..i am happy they delivered as a whole.

j/k

WHATEEEVVVVVERRR!!!! I am very happy with the DLC Content i got for 500/- bucks cos even if you go to movies 3 times you will spend 500 bucks but i bet the DLC has entertained you more than those 3 movies... so just chill... :bigyellowgrin:

words of wisdom .. once in a blue moon, you post something that makes sense :bigyellowgrin:

Archived