Uncharted 3- Drakes Deception - Fragfests

TAZ

^One can't avoid blindfiring in very close range. I use to aim whenever the opponent is not in close range. Maybe, you've got the impression that I blindfire too much due to the small amount of matches that we've played together and you seeing me blindfiring in them.

BTW, will buying a separate router to receive the Wi-Fi signal instead of using the PS3's wireless card help my lag problems? I can't do anything else as Wi-Fi is provided by college.

Are they going to add HD support to cinema? Otherwise, why older cinema files won't work(though even with HD support I don't understand why the older files shouldn't work)?

Regarding the GMAL nerfing, it's about time. Now we M9 players will get a better playing field. Also I wonder what I'll use if shottie doesn't work well now.

m9 user :hug: (i dont BF as you do, though :bigyellowgrin: )

@Keano whenever we have our match just post here with the timings and i'll be there :hi2:

DAFUQ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

AK is OP

http://community.us.playstation.com/thread/4684159?start=0&tstart=0

one more awesome question

What Will Happen If I Did One Of These Things In Water?

(That's IF we have swimming on the Graveyard that is)

I activate my Creepy Crawlers whilst swimming?

Will my spideys get carried off with the tide?

Will they drown?

Will they create a spider raft that my team mates can stand on and shoot from?

---

I activate Juggernaut whilst swimming?

Will I swim in slow motion?

Will I walk under water like a bad a s s?

Will I walk ON water like Jesus?

---

I activate Speedy G whilst swimming?

Will I swim like an Olympic Gold Medalist?

Will my fast swimming cause Jet Ski splashes?

Will I find Nemo?

Half a year since the game launched and they are still balancing the GUNS, and not just minor tweaks, 50% reduction in SP, and finally the most loved, classic gun that was the essence of UC MP as well as SP, got a little buff after a whole 6 months :hi2: Hats off to ND

Half a year since the game launched and they are still balancing the GUNS, and not just minor tweaks, 50% reduction in SP, and finally the most loved, classic gun that was the essence of UC MP as well as SP, got a little buff after a whole 6 months :hi2: Hats off to ND

:ha: :ha: :ha:

Yeap! GMAL was good as it is!

They're no-more "Naughty" but "Dumb" dogs now!!

Yeap! GMAL was good as it is! Seems "Naughty" Dogs are getting "Mad" now!

Gmal at the moment is slightly OP'ed because of SP and less recoil, a slight nerf to both would have made sense.

Saint made a good point, nerfin a gun's attribute by 50%, 5 months after the release date shows how much ND has failed with balancing.

Gmal at the moment is slightly OP'ed because of SP and less recoil, a slight nerf to both would have made sense.

Saint made a good point, nerfin a gun's attribute by 50%, 5 months after the release date shows how much ND has failed with balancing.

They already nerfed recoil with a live update. As far as SP is concerned, I think reducing it by 50% is not justified!

Archived