Uncharted 3- Drakes Deception - Fragfests

TAZ

#12 :bigyellowgrin:

#11 got f**ked up thanks to ND cinema glitches, when I start the match in cinema, it just displays black screen :(, played most of that match with Accuracy AK which I picked up.

ugliest avatar i have ever seen..also whats with the name.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/dolan

is often portrayed as a psychotic killer and sex addict. :rofl:

@Taz - I want you to quote the below link in the first post of this thread. Its an amazing guide for the UC3 MP new players.

http://community.us.playstation.com/docs/DOC-1076 

also, saw this for the first time today on NDF. I never knew there is something like this in place. we have to be more careful before doing that zombie lulz in mactchmaking. sensitive players may report :P

84292357.jpg

Praju sweet a*s rampant dude honestly! You definitely learnt a lot from all the tourneys going on.

Also Django's C4 was so good I don't think even I would've managed to get it! :majesty:

^^^^ "zombie lulz in matchmaking".. what's dat??

:exoticdance:

Praju sweet a*s rampant dude honestly! You definitely learnt a lot from all the tourneys going on.

I donno which part made you think so .. arigato :bigyellowgrin:

so this guy goes right past django, starts shooting at no one and django who is standing behind him dies. :exoticdance:

:wallbash: that was seriously insane. I got so irritated :rant: If you look from my vantage point, it will be more funny. Shooting, shooting, shooting he refuses to die and walk past me and then I die :lol:

Archived