Uncharted 3- Drakes Deception - Fragfests

TAZ

Why the videos got repeated.. I posted 2 different links :wallbash:

hehe, the reason I said both C4's are good is cuz I wen to ytour channel and watched the second one there ;)

so this guy goes right past django, starts shooting at no one and django who is standing behind him dies. :exoticdance:

htt://wwwoutubecom/watch?v=AYHKOedOat4&feature=g-upl

THE WORST match in terms of lag till date. I had some ridiculous moments in this match, including an unlucky and getting a comeback medal without killing anyone. Thats how bad this Sergio Reyes was lagging.

:happydance:

super excited, I wish its an option in custom game, where host can decide which primary, secondary weapons everyone in the lobby will spawn with. What boosters and kickbacks everyone in the custom match will have.

2005849-fe2dc_ORIG-my_body_is_ready_super.jpg

Gr8. How did you get it?

see video from 0:50

I am ready to pop in UC2.. By the way, all the super duper pros might be playing Uc2 only right??

I played 10-12 matches when I bought the GOTY edition, just to see why people are so much in love with the game. The real reason is to play with Wet suit Elena :fear:

From what I noticed there are not many parties and the teams are being balanced out well during MM.

Even if we have 5 of us .. we can have fun as a party in MM. If we get atleast 8 . .we can play customs !

stop trolling and take the uc2 talk to the uc2 thread :slap:

you of all people asking others to stop trolling ?

tumblr_lnvvueuSsj1qcj56b.png?1318394475

edit : Django beat me to this post :P

add the regulars and invite them to party up if you see them idle in the lobby or if you see there is some space in their party for you(party limit is 5)

Do not rush into Open, where enemies can see you from 4 diff directions.

there are two videos I've suggested for 5-6 newcomers .. posted them below. Had a chat with Dadypain from big2crew yesterday on facebook and he told that the second part of the tutorial videos is being made :clap: .. it may sound like dadypain's tutorial is encouraging camping, but understand that camping and corner shooting and taking advantage of the 3rd person camera are completely different.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs1LNitZJmM

Off topic, don't know where to ask this question

Who all are buying Max payne 3? Me and Surya(if I am correct) are confirmed...

I have a huge backlog of games right now but haven't even inserted them into my ps3..rayman origins , ssf IV arcade edition , portal 2 , killzone 3 ..

So i'll buy as soon as m done with atleast 2 games outa these.. portal 2 & killzone SP most prolly !

stop trolling and take the uc2 talk to the uc2 thread :slap:

:rofl:

is it worth to pick up uc2 copy for mp? as dlc are free though but we have same dlc for uc 3 right ?

i have played sp of uc 2 but never mp

gonna wait and see how the max payne mp reviews pan before i even consider getting it......i'm a little worried abt the gameplay mechanic.......everyone running and gunnin....with bullet time...wonder how it looks wid the power of lag.lol :bigyellowgrin:

i can imagine running around and soon as i sense troll ragu coming around the corner......bullet time side jump ....shoot him in the face and nut sack.

nut sack cause we dont want any troll babies... :bigyellowgrin:

:roflroll:

Archived