Uncharted 3- Drakes Deception - Fragfests

TAZ

kamino.. code ke peeche padhee hue ho.. :threatenlumber:

salloon, mujhe samjha nahi sakte ki how to play the MP. I want to start MP in UC3.

I know i havent played MP in UC 1 and UC2. but its never late to learn. :bigyellowgrin:

kamino.. code ke peeche padhee hue ho.. :threatenlumber:

salloon, mujhe samjha nahi sakte ki how to play the MP. I want to start MP in UC3.

I know i havent played MP in UC 1 and UC2. but its never late to learn. :bigyellowgrin:

uc1 doesnt have mp :giggle:

Good news ... beta size is ONLY 1.7 GB .... :giggle:

"Uncharted 3 multiplayer beta date is approaching, Christophe Balestra have been teasing gamers since then, now he revealed on Twitter that the beta's ready and the size for the whole content is 1.7GB:

"We just finished the beta. Great job Dogs. Let's see how it goes on Tuesday" and replying a question regarding the size of the content: "1.7GB"

So, what will you do while downloading the beta."

^^ cool! I am saving my bandwidth to download this before my FUP limit is reached. f**k the FUP!

--------------------------------------------

Sent from keyboard using dirty hands

f**k. 1.7 GB ! That's like half of my monthly data plan gone ! The only bright side is that it's just going to take me 1 hour to download the beta :giggle:

you're on a limited bandwidth connection that only allows 3.5gb in a month??? :surprise:

So 6 hours to go as the timings are according to the Respective store's not the US timings.... We will get Beta before US & Canada.. I think australia already have the beta launched in store :scratchchin:

Guys do post when u start downloading and we will see who gets its first....

OMG.. I just recalled top notch in new zealand !! so u got the beta top notch ????

you're on a limited bandwidth connection that only allows 3.5gb in a month??? :surprise:

I use my free unlimited Uni connection of 40 MBPS for everything ( downloading, streaming, youtube, surfing, etc ). But my Uni doesn't allow people to connect to different machines via 1 ethernet port. So I have a 6 MBPS USB modem which I use only to play online. 4 GB is more than enough for 1 month of gaming unless i'm downloading a lot of demos :)

So 6 hours to go as the timings are according to the Respective store's not the US timings.... We will get Beta before US & Canada.. I think australia already have the beta launched in store :scratchchin:

Guys do post when u start downloading and we will see who gets its first....

OMG.. I just recalled top notch in new zealand !! so u got the beta top notch ????

My PSN+ account is a US one !

Even if it comes first on Indian store i don't think i'll be able to download it as the code I have is US code (unless the beta is available for all PSN+ users).

Even if it comes first on Indian store i don't think i'll be able to download it as the code I have is US code (unless the beta is available for all PSN+ users).

same case here.. but even if its available to all the psn+ users then also i have to use the code as my psn+ expires 2 july... so cant afford to miss out on weekend...

same case here.. but even if its available to all the psn+ users then also i have to use the code as my psn+ expires 2 july... so cant afford to miss out on weekend...

I don't think you need to be PS+ member to continue playing UC3 Beta. You need to be PS+ member to download it and then you can play it.

I'm not sure though.

How does Beta of any other game, available through PS+, work? Do they require you to be PS+ member in order to play online?

Archived