Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Stevie G

[PS3] Fifa 11 Road to the Ashes

1000 posts in this topic

nope..take real or even man utd...nani is 5*

Messi/Iniesta 5* ?

EDIT : Saw a list on google with all the 5* players.

btw .. if a player has a higher skillsest does that mean he(we) can pull off 1,2,3* moves more easily ?

Edited by Keano

Messi/Iniesta 5* ?

EDIT : Saw a list on google with all the 5* players.

btw .. if a player has a higher skillsest does that mean he(we) can pull off 1,2,3* moves more easily ?

messi is 5...not really..but there are certain players like ronaldinho etc when u fake with them the ball stays close to their feet and u can instantly shoot without taking another touch....

Edited by dharmin

fab sux....

drogbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa n ibraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :wOOtjumpy:

too @#$@#$%@#$ expensive in UT... ibraaaaa can be achieved... but drogbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :cry:

i played FUT last week and one guy had an entire IF real madrid squad...ronaldo was sprinting so fast that from kick of he dribbled till the wings crossed and it resulted in a goal....but i still won 2 1...

but seriously IF ronaldo,higuain,kaka,alonso etc is :suicide:

I donno where else to post this one

Capture-15.png

Considering how he imposed rules on not using fcuk, wtf on that facebook group .. I find it annoying that the same person is using terms like that :doh: .. I am not posting it because he was commenting about United. I've read enough jokes on the recent events and always took them right up. Woul've been equally annoyed if I saw him abusing Chelsea/Pool/Arsenal.

Seriously .. comparing an under performing team to a woman ? shows the respect he has for Women in general :thumbdown:

I wish he wrote it in his usual gibberish way so that I never understood it

1 person likes this

Fricken hate it, he told me not to use the word 'Wtf' and made a huge fuss about it, since after he's been doing childish stuff, and the true side of him is slowly starting to show, thank God i found you guys : Hug :

Fricken hate it, he told me not to use the word 'Wtf' and made a huge fuss about it, since after he's been doing childish stuff, and the true side of him is slowly starting to show, thank God i found you guys : Hug :

I dont understand the double standards. I pointed out twice before yesterday that he is going against the very rule he set (No abuses against others and no derogatory words/statements) in that group.

I used to have immense respect for Him, Aurry, Irfan and almost all the guys over there bro. But dont think I can put Ammar in the same bracket as others now.

Edited by Keano
1 person likes this

I have immense respect for Him, Aurry, Irfan and almost all the guys over there bro. But I dont understand the double standards. I pointed out twice before yesterday that he is going against the very rule he set (No abuses against others and no derogatory words/statements) in that group.

He's always had double standards bro.