Smash 'n' Survive

android

meh.

lame gfx.

good that Indian Dev is doing something, so in that way it's nice, but PS3 quality gfx, f**k NO!

meh.

lame gfx.

good that Indian Dev is doing something, so in that way it's nice, but PS3 quality gfx, f**k NO!

Well, I guess waiting for a little bigger sized graphics would do the justice. Even if you look at Undead nightmare in the small window, it doesn't do the justice to what it really looks like. Sony will not release something which looks too old generation (will release only if it's retro classic).

Well, I guess waiting for a little bigger sized graphics would do the justice. Even if you look at Undead nightmare in the small window, it doesn't do the justice to what it really looks like. Sony will not release something which looks too old generation (will release only if it's retro classic).

U MAD?

look at inFamous (First One) :rofl: :rofl:

just asking, you part of the game?

U MAD?

look at inFamous (First One) :rofl: :rofl:

I guess you meant to say that Sony can release something old generation then IMHO Infamous never had bad graphics. It had some frame rate issues but it was neat. It might start looking bad if you start comparing this to the new one. Dynamic lighting does not come cheap and Sony has learnt their own lesson. Look at Uncharted 1 and compare it with Uncharted 2....I remember one Gamasutra article where they were mentioning how difficult was it for Naughty Dog team to understand the new hardware and how they kept using over 80% processing power of PS3 all the time which came down to 30-40% in Uncharted 2 which also looked so much better but Uncharted 2 showed the true power of PS3 (by 100%) which Uncharted 1 couldn't.

but when u compare this to inFamous, this looks sh*t, and not to forget, inFamous looked sh*t too.

like a goddamn PS2 game <_<:thumbdown:

but when u compare this to inFamous, this looks sh*t, and not to forget, inFamous looked sh*t too.

like a goddamn PS2 game <_<:thumbdown:

inFamous like a PS2 game....naaaaaaaaah. It was rated 8 and above for graphics pretty much everywhere.

more like it didnt have quality at all. Bhagath singh was like a pre pre alpha version of a game rather than the completed game.

But nice to see they have made so much progress. All the best to the devs.

I remember playing an *ahem* version of Bhagath Singh on an ancient rig eons back. IIRC, it wasn't half bad.

Poosi , you should stop it , this looks good and I have high hopes for Indian devs and I am sure many other people here do too.

Infamous didn't look like sh*t , this doesn't look like sh*t , the only thing full of sh*t are your posts

Poosi , you should stop it , this looks good and I have high hopes for Indian devs and I am sure many other people here do too.

Infamous didn't look like sh*t , this doesn't look like sh*t , the only thing full of sh*t are your posts

Yeah pushy, infamous did not look like sh*t, and it was one of the best open world game there is :rant:

Archived