Smash 'n' Survive

android

Hey! I wanted to know a couple of things

What was the complete production period?

no. of people in the studio?

It took us close to 18 months, could do a little faster but the toolset and PS3 were new things for us and around 40 people are there in the studio. We also have our central core team which migrates between our parent company and our studio, this team is of 15 people. We got our sound done at Australia (The only thing which was sourced abroad).

Hats off to you guys... :majesty: Doing a good job. The teaser is awesome..!!! :clapping:

I dont play sports and racing game but still I will go for this one.. Best of luck in your endeavors and may you bring good name to Indian Gaming Industry.. :first:

May the force be with you!!! :saberfite:

Hats off to you guys... :majesty: Doing a good job. The teaser is awesome..!!! :clapping:

I dont play sports and racing game but still I will go for this one.. Best of luck in your endeavors and may you bring good name to Indian Gaming Industry.. :first:

May the force be with you!!! :saberfite:

Thanks Paapi :)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

This game is about to come out , but that is the only gameplay footage , oh well i guess they should upload something new by now , finally indians try something different , i am proud of this game , whether it sucks or is great , new creativity of Devs is a bold move :)

• 4 weeks later...

Played it at length today (about 10 campaign events and a few splitscreen) and while it has its issues (quite a few), this is easily the best console game to come out of India and it has a decent amount of content for a downloadable game. It seems like V2G have made a genuine effort to make a great game.

I got a review code, but I'm definitely buying this to support the dev.

Played it at length today (about 10 campaign events and a few splitscreen) and while it has its issues (quite a few), this is easily the best console game to come out of India and it has a decent amount of content for a downloadable game. It seems like V2G have made a genuine effort to make a great game.

I got a review code, but I'm definitely buying this to support the dev.

+1

Marks for effort.

It has good content.....it's got a huge list of technical issues....but certainly V2G have put in a lot of hard work into the game. Certainly THE BEST GAME from INDIA that I've played to date. I felt that most of the technical issues could've been sorted out with proper full-blown testing. I assume they didn't have that luxury. I know of the budget they had been working with to develop the game and to deliver a product with so much content out of it certainly earns my respect.

Archived