Need help with Sony TV headphone connection..

mittu

Hi,

I bought Sony Bravia 32" LCD (KLV-32BX300), and am not able to attach headphones to it, there seems on option for that in back panel, if someone is using same model, perhaps some insight can help.

Thanks in advance!!!

OT: Are you the same mittu on gamefaqs who updated Hanuman game details for PS2 and made one post? I saw those details just now and here you are.

and am not able to attach headphones to it

Not able to attach means what? There should be a 3.5 mm input for headphone socket, right?

I have a 26" BX 300. It does have a headphone jack, but not the 3.5 mm one.

Even Im looking for an answer to this question as my normal headphones / speaker wont output sound when connected. Is there such a thing as 4.5 mm jack? :blink:

Just got this: http://www.ehow.com/how_6346046_set-sony-bravia-series-tv.html

Earbuds and headphones for portable devices can also be used with the Bravia, but an audio adapter is required to convert the regular audio jack in the TV to a 3.5-mm jack that accepts the plug

Read more: How to Set Up Headphones on a Sony Bravia W Series TV | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_6346046_set-sony-bravia-series-tv.html#ixzz1RVnzeKeJ

OT: Are you the same mittu on gamefaqs who updated Hanuman game details for PS2 and made one post? I saw those details just now and here you are.

Not able to attach means what? There should be a 3.5 mm input for headphone socket, right?

No dude, i am not that mittu..

There is not 3.5mm output as headphone socket. although there is 3.5mm input socket for feeding the sound to TV speakers!! :(

I have a 26" BX 300. It does have a headphone jack, but not the 3.5 mm one.

Even Im looking for an answer to this question as my normal headphones / speaker wont output sound when connected. Is there such a thing as 4.5 mm jack? :blink:

I tried with the other jack by using a converter to 3.5mm female, but it dint work, not sure if am doing it right....

I have a 22 inch Bravia, let me go home and see if there is any jack.

yup dude, lemme know...

@Mittu : Why don't you use the same setup as for the PS3 headphones. Use the other cable I gave you, plug that to the AV out of the TV, and then plug your headphones into that.

Archived